AstraZeneca Lot number?

Captor

39 minutes ago, blackcab said:

What is the batch number?

A1019. Look like it is Thailand, thanks.

But I also would like to know the link to this certain site were I can see all the batches from worldwide. I think K is Korea?

My 1st on 7th June was CTMAV___ . (AZ)

My 2nd today is A1___. (AZ) Any idea about origins of my first vaccine?

40 minutes ago, HampiK said:

A1... is Thailand

D.... is Japan

Edited by rbkk

3 hours ago, rbkk said:

My 1st on 7th June was CTMAV___ . (AZ)

My 2nd today is A1___. (AZ) Any idea about origins of my first vaccine?

Further research shows my 1st dose was from Korea factory. They never told me that! In fact the opposite. Obviously trying to save face for the inability to deliver....

Be careful of your vaccine certificates. My name is only stated in Thai, No English! Also no passport number only Thai ID No. It will be useless at a border. Will have to return to the hospital to rectify when the crowds are smaller.

Page 12 here helped me...https://www.azcovid-19.com/content/dam/azcovid/pdf/thailand/th-epil-azd1222-th.pdf

3 hours ago, rbkk said:

Further research shows my 1st dose was from Korea factory. They never told me that! In fact the opposite. Obviously trying to save face for the inability to deliver....

Be careful of your vaccine certificates. My name is only stated in Thai, No English! Also no passport number only Thai ID No. It will be useless at a border. Will have to return to the hospital to rectify when the crowds are smaller.

Page 12 here helped me...https://www.azcovid-19.com/content/dam/azcovid/pdf/thailand/th-epil-azd1222-th.pdf

Thanks. This jab I am searching for is not mine. It is my Thai wife. I will talk to her about passport number. So that must be there for traveling purpose?

Page 12, can still not see all. There are a lot of ###### everywhere.

The Korean I can see but not the Thai. But it look like they start with A. And my wife has A1019 so it look like it is the Thai production.

I would like to have the link again to the webpage someone posted here maybe a week ago. I can not find that now. I don´t even know if the topic

was about Covid but I guess.