Different approach to inoculation

pizzachang

2 hours ago, pizzachang said:

Many farangs at McCormick got the Sinovac for the first dose contrary to the negative reports stated in this forum that 'nobody wants Sinovac'.

You have to register at the website first if you are below 60 years old. If you are 60 and above, you can do a walk-in at McCormick.

If you want two doses of Sinovac instead of first dose of Sinovac and second dose of Astra, try talking to others in the queue to exchange doses with you and talk to hospital staff.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

You have to register at the website first if you are below 60 years old.

I do of course not know how they might handle it in the future, but for the last round (Sinovac 4 weeks ago, AZ last week) this was not the case.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

If you want two doses of Sinovac instead of first dose of Sinovac and second dose of Astra, try talking to others in the queue to exchange doses with you and talk to hospital staff.

How is this supposed to work? One day they get the Sinovac doses, and three weeks later they get the AZ doses, so unless you would take two injections on one day...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

I do of course not know how they might handle it in the future, but for the last round (Sinovac 4 weeks ago, AZ last week) this was not the case.

How is this supposed to work? One day they get the Sinovac doses, and three weeks later they get the AZ doses, so unless you would take two injections on one day...

1. That's what the McCormick hospital staff at the first counter told me. I am not sure whether they were lenient towards certain people below 60.....

2. I heard from one of the vaccinated guys there that the hospital staff marked the 'second dose Sinovac' on the appointment card. 

Just talk to anybody in the queue whether they want to exchange with you, then talk to hospital staff together, the hospital staff will make the necessary arrangement.

- person A gets two doses of Sinovac

- person B gets two doses of Astrazeneca 

instead of the following scenario

- person A gets 1 dose of Sinovac + 1 dose of Astrazeneca.

- person B gets 1 dose of Sinovac + 1 dose of Astrazeneca.

Edited by EricTh