Vinyl click flooring

HeijoshinCool

Going to be covering the fugly blue tile that came with the bungalow, and want to use the vinyl click planks.

I''ve done dozens of installations, so this post is not about all that, rather availability.

1) In LOS, can I find the thicker planks that have the rubber backing on them and is waterproof? (As opposed to the planks w/o backing requiring a foam layer, and non-waterproof which does not hold up well in the kitchen.)

2) Can I find the metal profiles that you can see in this linK? (I'll be redoing the bath tile on floors and walls with new tile and there will be some outside corners).

https://www.schluter.com/schluter-us/en_US/Profiles/For-Floors/c/P-FF 

Here's a floor we did in our house in the States when we remodeled the kitchen.

IMG_4683.thumb.jpeg.aa3a54f0e6d1aa5327318502f3bb5228.jpeg

IMG_4688.jpeg

Edited by HeijoshinCool

14 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Thanks!

Twice as thisk as HPs and the same price, which is 25% of what it costs in the States.

We were very happy with their price and service. They have several locations in Thailand, and they sent installers from Chiang Mai to our house in Chiang Rai. They came twice, once in preparation to makes sure the floors are level and the sizes are correct, and second time to install. Could not have been better.

After sale service was great as well. A worker broke some floor moldings about a year after installation so I contacted the vendor about having some replacement sent. They promptly did so,

Edited by FarangRimPing
  • Thanks 2