Six motorbikes stolen in one night in the same area during curfew time in the Pattaya area

snoop1130

S__29368336-696x396.jpg

Six motorbikes have been stolen from the same area during a mandatory overnight Covid-19 curfew time in Nongprue. Banglamung police are hunting for suspect(s).

Mr. Chatchai Permpool, 40, and Mr. Peerasak Pongkan, 48, have both filed reports to the Banglamung Police.

They told police and Pattaya News reporters that Wednesday night (September 1st) their motorbikes, which were parked at an apartment complex in Soi Khao Talo, have been stolen while they were sleeping. A mandatory curfew is currently in place, set by the Thai government, in Chonburi and Pattaya from 9:00 P.M. to 4:00 A.M. daily. The curfew is, according to the government, designed to discourage people from holding parties or gatherings and potentially spreading the Covid-19 virus.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/03/six-motorbikes-stolen-in-one-night-in-the-same-area-during-curfew-time-in-the-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

I just finished watching the CCTV video, that thief popped the lock and rode off in a few seconds,

Now I'm wondering if I need an alarm or GPS tracker on my nice but average bike.