Buying Bitcoins

I want to make the step to try to invest in Bitcoin.

I signed up with Coinbase and went through all the steps only to find out that they don't trade Bitcoin's in Thailand.

What platform is the best to use which trade in Thailand but also other countries worldwide?

Is there a platform that accept Paypal?

TIA

• Haha 1

If you want exposure to BTC and ETH without the regulatory headache, then invest in BTC and ETH mutual funds and ETFs.  Close enough imho.  And no issues with taxes.  Just pay your capital gains when you sell. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

Bitkub has been working great for me since 2017. Highly recommended.

I heard some people recommend Binance P2P, but I have never used it before.

>removed>

Can you use a Thai credit card to purchase and can you withdraw from your wallet to a Thai bank account? Thank you

"then invest in BTC and ETH mutual funds and ETFs".

To the best of my knowledge, the only ETF at the moment is Canada-based. Possibly, there is also one in Argentina. Therefore, quite restrictive.

Where are ETH ETF's based? I haven't heard of any.

• Like 1

I don't know Bitkub, but I buy and sell my BTC via coins.co.th. Very reliable and you can buy and sell on their platform by sending your Thai Baht online via your phone-app or also via ATM. They have plenty of possibilities to pay in. Once you have your money on the wallet, you can change it instantly for BTC and back. Of course it all cost money, but with the kind of rates, you always can wait until your profits are higher then the fees you pay.

If you only want to invest and keep BTC it is perfectly fine. If you want to trade with BTC, from there it is easy, as you have your own wallet and can send BTC wherever you want and is accepted.

• Like 1

Don't buy Bitcoin. It 

2 minutes ago, racyrick said:

Does anybody know if you can use your Thai credit card to put funds in your wallet.

Every company I went thru the KYC and got approved, when I went to pay, my credit card was always declined.

Thanks

If you are with Coinbase that company is pretty much on blacklist with all major banks. None of my 4 credit cards work including a debit card.

This is perhaps a blessing in disguise as using a card would include cash advance fees, interest and a crappy rate. Personally I have opened an account with a local Canadian exchange and when I am ready I simply transfer to Coinbase wallet.

I have to say I like Coinbase app as it is very simple and let's me convert coins for a relatively low fee, but I'd not use a credit card on their site to buy.

On 9/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, connda said:

If you want exposure to BTC and ETH without the regulatory headache, then invest in BTC and ETH mutual funds and ETFs.  Close enough imho.  And no issues with taxes.  Just pay your capital gains when you sell. 

Terrible advice. Ignore this comment. 

Register with bitkub. Send funds, Buy your crypto, send to your trezor hardware wallet. End of story.