Wise transfer from USA today - immediate.

Again (since name change) have had immediate ACH draw deposit to Thailand account (not using long stay reason - which does cause delay to about 1400 credit using Bangkok Bank).

Today at 0803 (Thailand time) requested $1,500 from my USAA checking account to Bangkok Bank account.  Deposit made at 0803 in amount of 48,344.40 baht with exchange rate of 32.5 and fee of $12.48.

• Like 1

What was the reason you selected in Wise for transferring the money?

If "Long term stay" and it comes in as FTT then it usually is a lot slower, also when selecting "Buying property" (also incoming as FTT) or a larger amount (100k+ THB) I usually get it the next day

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJCM said:

What was the reason you selected in Wise for transferring the money?

If "Long term stay" and it comes in as FTT then it usually is a lot slower, also when selecting "Buying property" (also incoming as FTT) or a larger amount (100k+ THB) I usually get it the next day

As said for long stay it would have been at 1400 using Bangkok Bank (did that on 1st of month).  Today sent to another account as general monthly expense to check if immediate and indeed it was.  

• Like 1

I think for Long term to arrive same day, you have to send it early (before 9am???) else it will arrive next day but then again YMMV.

I now send my Money from my THB Balance in Wise and they seem to arrive quicker.

Edited by MJCM

30 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I think for Long term to arrive same day, you have to send it early (before 9am???) else it will arrive next day but then again YMMV.

I now send my Money from my THB Balance in Wise and they seem to arrive quicker.

Not for me, still 2pm if sent before 6am, other wise 2pm next day.

Doesn't matter to me, I don't spend it all at once.

Edited by DanWill