Wallet online

TrueMoney Wallet now needs either a WP or a Pink ID (I just updated their KYC with my pink card).

I'm not aware of any that will only work with a pink card but you can bet someone will introduce that soon (Lazada Wallet and Rabbit Line Pay are still ok with just a passport).

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

TrueMoney Wallet now needs either a WP or a Pink ID (I just updated their KYC with my pink card).

I'm not aware of any that will only work with a pink card but you can bet someone will introduce that soon (Lazada Wallet and Rabbit Line Pay are still ok with just a passport).

Grab Wallet only for Thai citizens...after hundreds of promos telling me why I need GRAB Wallet and being rejected every time upon registration, they've finally updated their app to state "Only for Thai Citizens".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YT3k72Em said:

LINE Pay only requires a passport and maybe a driving license too. I did it yesterday.

Yeah...I've had  that for a few years now, got it during some BTS promo. Quite useful, I get discounts on AIS plans and makes it easy to top up BTS Rabbit card without any hassles.