90 day reporting, on time but to late

1st notification ever due: August 12, 2021

sent all documents including tm47 form by registered mail (I still have the slip from post office): August 09 (having in mind 15 days before or 7 days after due date)

did not read that if sent by mail must be sent 15 days ahead. Only noticed that 90 days is 75 days today only...

Now, they say if not get any response within a month contact immigration...

If tomorrow no confirmation from immigration is in the mail do I have to go there in person again?

11 hours ago, EricTh said:

I suggest you use online reporting the next time, try to do it 7 days before the deadline

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Just clicked on the link you provided. It didn't work, nor did going to the immigration site, clicking on "Online Services" and TM47 90-day Report, fails. Sure, the OP could use online reporting in some parallel universe, but the vast majority of the time since last November the site, along with the mobile app (which when it does work, wrongly shows overstay, inexplicably), is down.

In person works, I've never trusted the mail method, I've used a service in recent months, as going to Muang Thong Thani imm office takes the whole day going and coming and hundreds of baht transit, just not worth it.

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I would wait 6 weeks + past the due date. Take your tracking of post. Worst thing would be 2000baht fine. You would be attending Muang Thong Thani imm office.

He was already late for a mailed in report on the day he mailed it. The actual requirement is that it has to be received 7 days before the report date.

21 minutes ago, johnmcc6 said:

i pay agent 1500 baht a year and never go to immigration could never get on line to work.

Makes it easy.

So do you drop it off and pick up from agent. Guess it's easy if they are handy. 

Given that's it ok to have someone do your 90 report, I'm surprised that it's not even more readily available and used.

Edited by DrJack54

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Makes it easy.

So do you drop it off and pick up from agent. Guess it's easy if they are handy. 

Given that's it ok to have someone do your 90 report, I'm surprised that it's not even more readily available and used.

15 minute drive to agent.with passport. pick up passport whenever convenient.

for peace of mind I went to the immigration today.

1. Already on August 11 they received and worked on my papers

2. I was no questions asked

3. Officer only checked my name and gave me a receipt which is marked as a copy

4. no fines or anything

5. next notification of stay beginning of November then.

So either

- they never sent out the reply

or

- the postal service never delivered

In Nov. I try online registration...

1 hour ago, zappalot said:

So either

- they never sent out the reply

or

- the postal service never delivered

In Nov. I try online registration..

As I mentioned at start...yes you were late posting but they still may have processed it. Seems they did. I just received my receipt and that was 4+ weeks after due date. I'm thinking that you would have received it. Anyway you attended and all settled. Great.

You mention try online for next report. I suggest that you try online say 14 days prior to due date and if it doesn't work then straight away post your report.