Web Designing Courses

Royale

I'm looking for a web designing course. I would like to learn how to use Dreamweaver and Flash. Is there anywhere in Phuket where these courses are available? Or is anyone interested in sharing their knowledge for that? Any help will be highly appreciated. :o

Edited by Royale

Dreamweaver is very simple to pick up. You will be able to take on most basic tasks by just reading through the help files.

There are several forums on the net which have sections just for dw and other editors

i find most people pick up the basics much quicker when they are actually doing it.

Forgetaboutit, Go get yourself some some free Joomla Templates and join a couple Joomla Forums. You can get a free copy of Apache and set it up on your computer then upload and build sites for practice with no internet access even.

mastering Dreamweaver alone doesn't make you a great web designer

this is true- Dreamweaver doesn't really even have much to do with design. you can however learn just abut anything web-related for free online. that's what i did. took me at least a year to be any good though. now i have been doing it for 9 years. on-the-job experience helps a lot.

Forgetaboutit, Go get yourself some some free Joomla Templates and join a couple Joomla Forums. You can get a free copy of Apache and set it up on your computer then upload and build sites for practice with no internet access even.

Good idea - the new version is out soon as well.

I know a Filipina making quite a good living setting up Joomla websites - I even outsourced one myself to him for a charity site.