Satang Pro Wash Trading

Jenkins9039

Just an opinion, the lack of movement on Satang Pro and the reported 24hr volume don't make much sense, further the 0.50 USDC as an example trade for 34.50 THB price point when Bitkub is 33.25 makes me believe that Satang Pro is simply wash trading, rather surprised the Thai SEC hasn't issued a warning or investigated, but the exchange surely doesn't move 12m THB volume a day in just that pair.

Further withdrawals come from Binance 16, so they are evidently a shell corp for Binance.

Edited by Jenkins9039

2 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

In Thailand it's regulated by the Thai SEC.

the exchange, not the coins, which means whoever is behind that coin can manipulate the exchange

fully regulated securities wouldn't have that problem, every big players trading those securities would be required to disclose their holdings and the timing of their holdings, and the securities themselves are reported in a central repository

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

the exchange, not the coins, which means whoever is behind that coin can manipulate the exchange

fully regulated securities wouldn't have that problem, every big players trading those securities would be required to disclose their holdings and the timing of their holdings, and the securities themselves are reported in a central repository

The coin i am referencing is USDC the opposite side is THB, i doubt the Thai government are manipulating (inside an exchange), I also doubt circle (coinbase spun out) is manipulating, it is the exchange that could only be doing such.

1 hour ago, Jenkins9039 said:

The coin i am referencing is USDC the opposite side is THB, i doubt the Thai government are manipulating (inside an exchange), I also doubt circle (coinbase spun out) is manipulating, it is the exchange that could only be doing such.

obviously you don'y understand how to manipulate coins on an exchange, because this is what they do. Anyway, never mind, you are the target of the manipulation, not me ????