Looking for small shop for stainless steel fabrication

rumak

Had a kitchen hood done years ago,   shop near Holiday Inn.     Not there anymore.   Anyone know a place that does such work?

Will post a photo in a bit.      I do not want to buy at Home Pro,   etc        way overpriced

Our son has outfitted 4 restaurant kitchens.   Three were complete builds and 1 renovation.  He used a lot of stainless.

He's a little too busy today but I'll ask him for a recommendation and relay it to you soon.

19 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Our son has outfitted 4 restaurant kitchens.   Three were complete builds and 1 renovation.  He used a lot of stainless.

He's a little too busy today but I'll ask him for a recommendation and relay it to you soon.

thanks,  i would appreciate that.    I had five built 15 years ago for rentals and they work great.  Easier to clean than the Francke brand,  and a LOT cheaper.     Not hi-so.......  but not bad

fan in pic needs some cleaning    lol

20210918_125948.jpg

20210915_150628.jpg

Professional place opposite the Shell petrol station 250metres East from the entrance to Palm Springs Moo baan on the Mahidon road................................

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chiang+Mai,+Mueang+Chiang+Mai+District,+Chiang+Mai,+Thailand/@18.7621546,99.0237871,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da3a7e90bb6f5d:0x98d46270a59b4367!8m2!3d18.7883439!4d98.9853008

• Like 2

I spoke to our son about getting a reference for a good stainless fabricator for kitchen ware.  He had a very good one but unfortunately the owner had marriage trouble and is no longer reliable.  C'est la vie!  Sorry I can't be of help this time.

My son is looking right now for another stainless shop as he is re-locating one of his restaurants.  I will check with him in a month's time to see if he will have a shop to recommend at that time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chesterubi1 said:

There is a place on the 3029, opposite Promenada shopping mall, which makes Stainless Steel to order

18.765103038016285, 99.0397072878575

Sorry they don't have a Google Maps link, so these are the co-ordinates.

Thanks for posting that.  Our son has a restaurant close by Promenada and he will soon need some stainless work done.