Woman who claimed to have had third vaccine jab faces charges of giving false statements

Jonathan Fairfield

000_9CV2AR.jpeg

A young woman, who reportedly bragged about being granted the privilege of receiving a third booster vaccine jab in Muang district of the coastal province of Samut Sakhon, is facing charges of giving false statement to authorities.

The woman, identified by the police in Samut Sakhon only as Ms. Ann, posted a message on her Facebook page, thankingthe police for granting her a third booster shot at the Samut Sakhon Technology College in Mahachai sub-district recently.

The post reportedly provoked a negative reaction among netizens, raising questions over police discrimination and unfair distribution of vaccines.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/woman-who-claimed-to-have-had-third-vaccine-jab-faces-charges-of-giving-false-statements/

Logo-top-.png
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Iwik Detsiwt said:

Mental illness, or personality disorder springs to mind.

In my opinion I would suggest attention seeking behaviour such as this; is not often motivated by criminal intent. 

Just the usual I'm better than you comment.

In America people have been getting injections for around 8-9 months. We're are just now being told a booster shot is needed and being given to people with certain health conditions and the elderly. It's my understanding Thai's have only been able to get a vaccination for a few months so why is she getting a third injection so soon? Could be the vaccine she is getting I suppose but it seems a waste of one when someone else could need.