Documents Immigration needs upon leaving Thailand

snooky

What actual documents will I need to provide Thai Immigration to leave on a scheduled flight to the US?  I will of course have my PP, confirmed tickets and Covid 19 certification.  Is anything else required such as the many times mentioned vaccination booklet?

Thanks

Edited by snooky
correction

Thanks!  Yes, of course all in my PP.  Mostly wondering about all that business with the Covid dociments over and above the hospital certificate of both jabs.  Seems they change requirements often.

Edited by snooky
correction

On a related note will I have any problem here taking two urns with my parents remains out of the country?  I doubt if these urns  are worth much as I purchased them over 20 years ago in ChatuChak market and have not been able to polish them!

antique-chedi-wat-vintage-solid-brass_1_c4fb8a88661e78bc66e2096e93e83599.jpg

Edited by snooky
spelling

17 hours ago, snooky said:

On a related note will I have any problem here taking two urns with my parents remains out of the country?

The urns no, the remains again. check with the airline i case they have specific requirements (such as no metal container, ashes in sealed bags).

Many airlines will have a section on their websites that will let you know their own documentation requirements for transit as well as the requirements for your final destination.   

The US is pretty lax at present.   Just a covid test within 72 hours of departure.   

12 hours ago, kokopelli said:

As others posted, you only need your passport and negative Covid test to leave Thailand. The Covid test must be certified by the hospital/clinic three days prior to departure and presented at check in counter of airline.

You forgot the PLF, or is that only if you are flying to the UK?

You could whip over to your nearest Health Ministry Department with your CV vaccine certificate and get the International yellow CV vaccine passport/booklet. I think online booking appointment is necessary for Bangkok, not sure if useful arriving state side but handy for returning here.