Immigration search for foreigners who used feet to make bread

webfact

2 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Which could be any of about six in the region, so what's your point?

I saw a video of a White South African remove and put her knickers over her face in a Joburg supermarket, another quality caucasian who thinks the pandemic mask mandate doesn't apply to them. The point being that mongrel behaviour is not dictated by race, much as you seem to wish it was.

Depends,were they well  crusty????

6 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Unless it is brown bread.......

Please don't bring your racial attack into this. We have deliberately stayed away from calling it a white loaf, because it may have been a whole meal for someone

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I only see two photos of bread to foot contact, and in both the bread is clearly already "made".  There is no photo showing the man using his feet to make bread.

Oh....that's OK then.

For a minute I was feeling unnecessarily disgusted.

• Haha 2

If any investigation were to happen, it should be the bakery, not some tourist. Unless he held them at gunpoint, bakery is the responsible party.

Maybe prohibition against foot fetish for bread is in fine print of immigration rules...

23 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They don't know who he is so they don't know his nationality, that's why it hasn't been revealed...yet. 

So looking at the face you don't have a clue.

Oh, yes, I do have a clue, didn't say that I haven't, but I'm not going to speculate based on one picture.   I'm sure that you know specifically what nationality he is, though, any suggestions?

17 hours ago, hotandsticky said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Where were the photos showing him making bread?

All part of the finishing process Lou....

Clearly, you know 8ugger all about baking......

Thanks for confirming that there were no photos showing him bread-making and also for confirming your stratospheric knowledge of "baking".   I'm assuming, of course, that you weren't disguising your finely honed sarcasm to the extent of making it practically invisible!

40 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Thanks for confirming that there were no photos showing him bread-making and also for confirming your stratospheric knowledge of "baking".   I'm assuming, of course, that you weren't disguising your finely honed sarcasm to the extent of making it practically invisible!

It's a skill, that's for sure.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 12:02 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Sickening to most people actually, not just Thais 

They are just another part of human anatomy and not even remotely related to organs of waste elimination.

What other parts of your body do you despise?

If parts offend thee then just cut them off. Nobody but you will ever miss them.

For me my feet have served me very well throughout my life. I actually enjoy using them.

I'm pretty attached (5555) to all my parts.

Edited by RocketDog

8 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

They are just another part of human anatomy and not even remotely related to organs of waste elimination.

What other parts of your body do you despise?

If parts offend thee then just cut them off. Nobody but you will ever miss them.

For me my feet have served me very well throughout my life. I actually enjoy using them.

I'm pretty attached (5555) to all my parts.

Now, are you being serious or sarcastic ?

If I reply with saying that its not the feet that are disgusting, its the people putting their feet on food that is where the disgust comes in, would I then get accused of not understanding sarcasm ?

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...