NON-O Visa expired on 05 october - Must i prolong my stay?

Good morning every one
I am in Thailand on a Non-O visa based on married valid till 05 october
"Thai immigration officials have confirmed that the deadline for a so-called Covid visa extension has been moved to November 26. The previous deadline was September 27. The new date means foreigners in the Kingdom can avail of permission to remain until early next year, at a cost of 1,900 baht.

Anyone still here on the 60-day Covid visa extension now has until November 26 to prolong their stay with the immigration authorities. Those extending close to that date will be granted permission to remain until the end of January 2022"
Do i have to go to Immigration before 05 october to extend my stay or is it now automaticly extended till 26 november and have to go BEFORE this date?
Or must i go to CW-MTT BEFORE 05 october to ask for a Covid extension,because my valid date of my current Visa is 05 october

Thank you all

• Confused 1

The new order just extended the ability to apply for a the 60 day covid 19 extension until November 26th.

You will have to apply for a new 60 day covid 19 extension on or before October 5th at Chaeng Wattana since you entered on a non-o visa.

5 minutes ago, Ty30666 said:

Gd afternoon guys, what reason should I put in for the 60 days covid extension to avoid chances being reject. I am here on a 30 days tourist visa exempt and this is my first application for the covid extension. Thank you.

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=727659

Here is the affidavit. Tick first or second

3 hours ago, MICHAELDUTCH said:

What reason do i fill in?

4 minutes ago, Ty30666 said:

Gd afternoon guys, what reason should I put in for the 60 days covid extension to avoid chances being reject.

On the TM7 form you will put covid 19.

You choose your reason(s) on this affidavit that will be required.

60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf229.8 kB · 641 downloads