Feet used in bread making case prompted wasteful IB crackdown - but OUR sleuths got to the truth in minutes

webfact

21 hours ago, webfact said:

In a staggering case of waste of public resources the Immigration Bureau's chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang ordered a widespread check on bread making factories nationwide and in Bangkok, notes ASEAN NOW.

That's assuming they actually did any of the checks that they proposed...

Just because the video was from India it does not mean it does not happen in Thailand or for that matter every country in the world.

I know when ever I took a break at work I looked for a nice tray of bread to rest my feet. on.

I think Thailand was right to investigate the incident, and I wish every other government will follow their example This outrageous abuse of the powerless bread has to stop. If it's not bad enough that we eat it , does it have to endure the indignity of having our smelly feet resting on it?  

I am surprised more of you are not as outraged as I am????

Edited by sirineou

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Just because the video was from India it does not mean it does not happen in Thailand or for that matter every country in the world.

I know when ever I took a break at work I looked for a nice tray of bread to rest my feet. on.

I think Thailand was right to investigate the incident, and I wish every other government will follow their example This outrageous abuse of the powerless bread has to stop. If it's not bad enough that we eat it , does it have to endure the indignity of having our smelly feet resting on it?  

I am surprised more of you are not as outraged as I am????

Unkempt Oriental Savages.