Immigration say their systems are secure - deny any of 106 million tourists' data breach was theirs

webfact

Please, how would it be to concentrate on the problem at hand, instead of hearing different authorities screaming it wasn´t me!

Reminds me about a teacher asking who in the class put garlic capsules under the stool? Of course the one who did it was the first one to create the chorus line of "It wasn´t me!".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

They included a handy phone number to call - 1178 - if any foreigners are misbehaving and threatening Thailand's security.  

So deny it happened, then suggest that even if it did, it would be the fault of evil foreigners because Thai people would never do such a thing?  Classy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Safe as houses ...  ???? I used to get pieces of paper from immigration for next 90 day report,

where they had recycled peoples photo copies ,with photo ,full details on the other side.

regards worgeordie

Yes, a few years ago I commented on that very fact to a friend of mine when we were getting our retirement extensions, and on one of them I had the details of a German national, which astounded me!

It seems as if they have stopped this practice now, and not before time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wait what happened to the Immigrations appointment system...wasn't that hacked or was it just left unlocked...hmmm. it is still not up to working yet it's been several months. Tells me they have some issues in house.

QueQ works well- don't know if its been hacked?

5 hours ago, webfact said:

they work with the DES ministry to ensure that.

Thats reassuring.

DES also works on the health apps for immunization that were breached recently.

An audit is in order.

Somebody keeps dropping the ball.

• Like 1