Eastern Thai Hotels Association discusses opening for foreign vaccinated tourists without quarantine in Pattaya likely being postponed to November 1st

snoop1130

241480742_4614411631913068_292585150137939602_n-768x432.jpg

PHOTO: Sophon Cable TV

The President of the Eastern Thai Hotels Association, in a discussion with Thai media yesterday, September 22nd, said the association is prepared for the likely announcement that opening for vaccinated foreign tourists in Pattaya will be postponed to November 1st.

A recap of some of our prior articles around the proposed plan is below:

The Pattaya Business and Tourism Association (PBTA) plans to focus on Indian and Russian tourists first when the city is open to vaccinated foreign tourists.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/23/eastern-thai-hotels-association-discusses-opening-for-foreign-vaccinated-tourists-without-quarantine-in-pattaya-likely-being-postponed-to-november-1st/

PattayaNews.jpg

The association can meet and fantasize as much as it wants... The fact is quarantine will remain for vaccinated tourists !

That's the lastest "CCSA proposal", from sub committee etc.

Source : National News Bureau of Thailand

https://www.facebook.com/130075662049/posts/10158267604717050/

The high season is already dead "on arrival". One more time.

Airlines companies understood it recently.

The hotels still live in hope-lalaland.

Edited by cclub75
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cclub75 said:

The association can meet and fantasize as much as it wants... The fact is quarantine will remain for vaccinated tourists !

That's the lastest "CCSA proposal", from sub committee etc.

They're talking specifically about the much-discussed and much-delayed "Pattaya Move On" sandbox scheme, not general entry of travelers. Different rules, assuming it ever comes to fruition.

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Starting to think my little inoculation card from Walmart will fall apart by time this plan is put into action.

Get it laminated.

Your going to need it for even the most basic things like eating at restaurants, malls, domestic travel.

You don't want to end up going to Khao San road to get another one.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Los Luver said:

So whats the deal now ? I want to book but Im still not sure about whats the plan from Nov. 1st.
I intend to come Nov. 15th. 
Any one has the right info ?

Hang in there..... it seems wrong but we don't seem to  find out the details until the time is actually upon us here!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Los Luver said:

So whats the deal now ? I want to book but Im still not sure about whats the plan from Nov. 1st.
I intend to come Nov. 15th. 
Any one has the right info ?

I certainly wouldn't bother doing anything until the 1 Nov. 

Contact a Thai Embassy/Consulate after that date for real updates and changed policies. 

Not gonna received any confirmed or detailed info from officialdom or the media - as they've all been wishy-washy from the start. 

The only thing that is known: As of 1 Oct quarantine [and all the frills] has been reduced to 7 days. As of 1 Nov quarantine [and all the BS] is lifted. Maybe.

• Like 1