Health Minister confident COVID-19 situation will improve next year

snoop1130

The booster shot rollout is now available to those who were fully vaccinated with two doses of Sinovac vaccine in March-May this year. A shot of AstraZeneca vaccine is being offered as the third dose for this group.

The booster shot rollout is aimed at addressing the insufficient level of immune protection

Is there a contradiction here?

Anutan is still saying people WILL BE GETTING Sinocvac as a 1st jab through October, I assume he has to get rid of the 9 mill shots he has just bought and received a "spotters fee" for.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sucit said:

Scandinavian countries lifting all covid regulations (not all countries). No distancing, no masks. Nothing.

What are we gonna do when the results start coming in and the apocalypse does not take place there as these regulations are lifted? Will we be sane and follow suit? I hope so. Doubt it though. 

Yep it will all workout with them saving vaccine by jabbing it under the skin like a TB test.

1. So, he's given up on this year?

2. Very imprecise as to in what way "better", and more precisely when "next year".

3. I wish they'd stop making predictions (including meaningless ones like this one), and get on with his present job: vaxing the population.

4. Too much here of issuing a quirky press release - that leaves us scratching our heads - then off to lunch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robert Tyrrell said:

Hello ,

Great to roll out booster shots ???? But how do you do booster shots when less then 25% of Thailand’s population is fully vaccinated to begin with !!?? 
Makes ABSOLUTELY NO COMMON SENSE!! 

People in rural provinces don’t count. C’mon, get with the program.

9 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Whatta coincidence.....

Exactly what he said last year!

Hes drawing on his decades of medical training and experience

9 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Whatta coincidence.....

Exactly what he said last year!

He's drawing on his decades of medical training and experience to make such calculated predictions. (I was half expecting the usual "and we estimate this will generate zillions of billions of baht for the economy")