Insect bite

scubascuba3

1 hour ago, TooBigToFit said:

Riding a motorcycle one night I got bitten by some smaller bug. I don't remember the name but right after it happened I felt it come on strong. The mark might have lasted a day or so. I guess it was a bug that doesn't normally bit unless it feels endangered. Sometimes it can get between the cloth and you and it reacts. For some reason something that looks like an Earwig came to mind. I don't really remember it well, it happened decades ago.  The Net says while they can bite, they rarely do. They also have pinchers.

It could have been this one, too. I just remember it was about this length.

spacer.png

This one, rove beetle, doesnt bite , but the touch of his body makes you have terrible wounds. So dont ever touch it. Put a movie on Thaivisa forum then about this creature, tough it was in Thai, but it made the point. Run away from it.

Put it again here the you can see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've just put some Betamethasone on it. It's looking less like ringworm, but centre bite mark looks easier to see 

IMG_20210927_132234.jpg

It coud be any insect, but the red ring on first pic already would worry me, as been bitten by a tick.

It could have dropped out after the bite, but then infected with Lyme disease.

After the bite it pops up after , i thought in 3 days time and you sure dont want to have Lyme disease. You can have all kind of weird symptoms in your body for the rest of your life. Better have it checked as with anti biotics it can be stopped and the sooner you start, the better. Dont think light about this bite.

• Like 1

I get bitten by every type of insect in chiang dao 

for relief 100 percent i use tumeric root  .. slice a side open smear the orange  juice all over the infected area ...  it reduces or eliminates swelling itching   .. but it leaves an orange colored skin for a day or two ..

100 percent natural .....