90 day reporting

I used to know this but have forgotten (getting old). what is the time period for 90 day reports, is it 7 days early/ 15 days late or 15 days early/7 days late.

Thanks in advance.

One small other thing, i had a dream last night that immigration had changed reporting to 6 monthly, i was so happy this morning till i realised i had dreamt it. Would other retirees here be happy with 6 monthly?

6 hours ago, Geordieabroad said:

I used to know this but have forgotten (getting old). what is the time period for 90 day reports, is it 7 days early/ 15 days late or 15 days early/7 days late.

Thanks in advance.

One small other thing, i had a dream last night that immigration had changed reporting to 6 monthly, i was so happy this morning till i realised i had dreamt it. Would other retirees here be happy with 6 monthly?

15 days prior, 7 days after.

And I would rather drop the 90 day reporting and just go with the annual ext'n.

Put the onus on me to notify them if I move, as it is I've told them 45 times I live at the same house which I think is crazy.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

In person 15 pre and 7 post. (6 in reality)

Online 15 prior and up to due date.

Mail (for CW) send 15 days prior to due date.

The one time I did it online, I remember that the submission period was 15-7 days before due date.

Has this changed?

As for the OP dream, personally I don't have a problem to do it even every other week is they so wish, since it takes literally 2 minutes here in CM at Promenada where I like to go for food/shopping anyway. But yes, it is a nuisance for many and quite a waste of time and paper for everybody. They should abolish it altogether for long-term residents. They can keep track of us with home address, driver license, bank card, phone, whatever. And those who are up to no good won't be doing 90d reports anyway.

3 hours ago, arithai12 said:

The one time I did it online, I remember that the submission period was 15-7 days before due date.

Has this changed?

Yes they changed it from 7 days prior up to due date. Relatively recent.

As for your idea of abolishing 90 day report, I don't think you would find an expat to disagree with that.