Big Travel Show Coming To Bangkok...

Weho

10 am to 9 pm, June 7 to June 10, at IMPACT Muong THong Thani, north of Bangkok, not far from the Mo Chit bus station area.

Or take BTS or subway to Chatuchak, then get in a taxi for about 20 minutes. Open to the public ONLY ON JUNE 8 starting in the evening, and all day on JUNE 9 and JUNE 10th!!!

http://www.thailandtravelmartplus.com/

Edited by Weho

10 am to 9 pm, June 7 to June 10, at IMPACT Muong THong Thani, north of Bangkok, not far from the Mo Chit bus station area.

Or take BTS or subway to Chatuchak, then get in a taxi for about 20 minutes. Open to the public ONLY ON JUNE 8 starting in the evening, and all day on JUNE 9 and JUNE 10th!!!

NOT far from the Mochit? about 16-20 kms not ar? admiited, its mostly expressway, but Impax Muang Thong is about same height north as old Don Muang.

MUCH quicker is in fact the express bus nr 166 from the Victory Monument, but get off as soon as it comes OFF the ex-way, as it doubleloops into Pak Kred first.

If taking taxi also take it from Vict.Mon: immediate access to expressway (or any other ramp in your neighborhood).

These are the most depressing water dripping bare concrete exhibition halls Ive ever seen- and Ive seen a lot. mainly intersting for Thai travel agents only, offering cheapish 3/4 daytrips for shopping to SIN or HKG

NOT far from the Mochit? about 16-20 kms not ar? admiited, its mostly expressway, but Impax Muang Thong is about same height north as old Don Muang.

MUCH quicker is in fact the express bus nr 166 from the Victory Monument, but get off as soon as it comes OFF the ex-way, as it doubleloops into Pak Kred first.

If taking taxi also take it from Vict.Mon: immediate access to expressway (or any other ramp in your neighborhood).

These are the most depressing water dripping bare concrete exhibition halls Ive ever seen- and Ive seen a lot. mainly intersting for Thai travel agents only, offering cheapish 3/4 daytrips for shopping to SIN or HKG

OK, i admit I could have been clearer... I intended to suggest, but left out, that for those coming FROM Pattaya, take the Pattaya bus to Mo Chit bus station, rather than Ekamai bus station, as Mo Chit isn't too far from IMPACT.

I think the Impact center is pretty nice... has good choice of REASONABLY priced restaurants, from full service, to fast food.

The travel show is pretty good, lots of representation of reasonably priced Thai and adjacent country hotels, reasonably priced packages, etc. What I like about it is that the Impact center must charge reasonable fees to exhibitors, cause there are LOTS of them. If you go to a travel show in Los Angeles, (they really don't even have one there), it may take place twice a year, and have like 50 exhibitors total, representing the entire world.

I have gone to some shows at Impact where, if leaving late, like 7 or 8 pm, you can wait an hour for a taxi.