Four year old child reunited with mum after nighttime drama in Loei

webfact

10pmSU.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Loei police in the north east of Thailand were called after a good Samaritan found a four year old girl wandering in the middle of the night in some deserted buildings. 

The little girl was too small to say where she came from just that she was looking for her mum.

It was 2 am and the police took the little girl on their patrol to try and find where she lived as no missing persons' report had been filed. 

Eventually the little girl was able to remember the name of a restaurant where she lived and on going there officers found it was indeed her room and the lights were on.

10pm2SU.jpg

Picture: Sanook

No adult was in sight so they left a note for the girl's mother.

At 4 am the mother and daughter were reunited. The mother had gone out and left the child home alone without locking the door. 

She had wandered off into the night and it was lucky that the person who found her was kind, noted Sanook

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

"Lost" one of my kids, a 5 year old, for about an hour at a large holiday resort in the Nederlands.

Still have nightmares and feel sick thinking about it.

Checked everywhere, one last chance.....main reception?.....and there he was.

Went out that night and the waitress who served us was the lady who found him and took him to reception.

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

"Lost" one of my kids, a 5 year old, for about an hour at a large holiday resort in the Nederlands.

Still have nightmares and feel sick thinking about it.

Checked everywhere, one last chance.....main reception?.....and there he was.

Went out that night and the waitress who served us was the lady who found him and took him to reception.

Lost my 90  year old Mother at Dubai airport, my last words  to her were, you do know where the toilets are dont you.......... her last words  were, do you think Im stupid!

Worse  still it was a  1  hour transit time

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Haha 2