Thailand Immigration eService App says I’m on overstay in error?

About three weeks ago I extended my Non Imm O visa a year until Sep-22 and now the Thailand Immigration eService App says I’m on overstay. The app never updated itself to reflect the latest extension. Before and after screens below:

OVERSTAY.jpg.2b5b7803c92c4782c49c7ed0f1941a85.jpg

Three questions:

1.     Anyone else experienced this and how does it get corrected?

2.    Is this related to all of my future online 90 day reports be accepted? Until now online has always worked for me. The 90 day reporting is part of this app but I never use it and have always done it by the web site on a PC. My next 90  day report attempt is due in a couple of weeks.

3.    Is there anything I could have done/said extra when I spent all day at CW doing my yearly extension to avoid this Thailand Immigration eService App error so I will know going forward?

Thanks

Edited by WorriedNoodle
  • Haha 1

The same thing was showing when opened the app after applying for my extension in August.

Butt it never showed it as a over overstay. Then when I did a successful 90 day report using the app on September 4th it changed to the new extension date that I entered on the application.

I posted about it in the pinned topic for online reporting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

I renewed my order extension at CW and encountered the same issue. The app still shows overstay and online report rejected. Did live report at MTT for the third time. App still shows overstay.

Same for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Same for me. I extended my retirement stay at the end of July and yet the app is showing that I'm on overstay. I happened to be at Patong Immigration for a Certificate of Residence and showed my screen to the officer. He looked at his screen and said everything was showing as correct. He made some comment about "technology in Thailand is bad." 

• Thanks 1

I have an overstay of more than 280 days already (according to the app).
Last week at MTT (Bangkok) I asked the girl doing the 90 days. She reply that she knows and that they tell this every month to the IT departement. So I am not sure this is the problem of the extension or the 90 day.
For myself I had the problem after the last time the 90 day online was not working and I had to do 1 by mail. Since then I can't do anymore by online!
My biggest hope is, after the next successful extension, that online will work again (never lose trust)...

20 hours ago, HampiK said:

My biggest hope is, after the next successful extension, that online will work again (never lose trust)...

Good luck with that hope. My online 90 day was working fine, then I did the extension earlier this year and it stopped working. The app says I am overstayed. Before it said normal. Now I just mail in every 90 days using my calendar, keep mail receipts and never get the 90 day letter back, mainly because I move around. They have my ph number if they want to make an issue of it, but I am not going in person til my next extension.

• Thanks 1

Yes, a common problem is that with (some) Visa renewals the new stay date is not not updated in the Oracle IMM 90 day online reporting database.

It's an absolutely useless system design; whoever designed it needs to be fired.

I have given up on emailing immigration Div 1 with all the details each 3 months of the problem and a complete IT analysis of the issue.

Get a nice email reply " we will pass it on to the appropriate people" but nothing ever gets fixed.

I am currently 167 days overstay on the 90 day online system but my visa is valid until April 2022.

My best guess is the Enterprise Application Integration  middleware framework between the legacy IMM database and online 90 day reporting enterprise Oracle database is broken (or flaky) and they don't know how to fix it.

I have done some network analysis traces and script analysis on it and I can see the issue clearly that my entry (visa date) in the Oracle DB is not valid; followed by that catch all msg (error); "go visit your local imm office"!

I am at a  lost as what to do when you are dealing with such non responsive and unhelpful people.   

You would think with current COVID issues and social distancing and Imm workloads it would be in their best interest to fix the dam problem!  

Snail mail 90 day reporting is not without its issue either!

I gave up on it this month as a useless exercise.

• 4 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 5:49 PM, berrec said:

My best guess is the Enterprise Application Integration  middleware framework between the legacy IMM database and online 90 day reporting enterprise Oracle database is broken (or flaky) and they don't know how to fix it.

I have done some network analysis traces and script analysis on it and I can see the issue clearly that my entry (visa date) in the Oracle DB is not valid; followed by that catch all msg (error)

Yes, I agree. It’s clearly an issue with the  rerouting of the MC3 hash and now I’m on overstay for 442 days with a successful report. It’s clearly time for stage 2. ????

57698F36-257B-4B7F-9689-72B8FDDE4862.jpeg

6 hours ago, wmlc said:

Yes, I agree. It’s clearly an issue with the  rerouting of the MC3 hash and now I’m on overstay for 442 days with a successful report. It’s clearly time for stage 2.

That problem goes away if you use the new site on your mobile browser instead of the app.

Link for site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

It does not have a pre approval to do the application. There is only one page to complete before submitting your application to immigration. Many people that had the problem with the overstay notice and etc have gotten approvals already.

More info is in this pinned topic. Thai immigration launches new online 90 day reporting system

On 2/15/2022 at 7:39 AM, ubonjoe said:

That problem goes away if you use the new site on your mobile browser instead of the app.

Link for site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

It does not have a pre approval to do the application. There is only one page to complete before submitting your application to immigration. Many people that had the problem with the overstay notice and etc have gotten approvals already.

More info is in this pinned topic. Thai immigration launches new online 90 day reporting system

Obviously you didn’t get the joke. Watch a you tuber Ownage Pranks. Lol