COE sandbox expirience application and avoid costs

just before horrible horrible ...... i even dont fly to thailand bcs of this redicoulos rules. this topic is based for sandbox after 1.10

so i do for GF ( but same for foreigner ..and for farang if saty more 30 days good luck with stress from embassys calls emails will not be answerd,and even take a date for application takes a lot of time depending on embassy )

--booked hotel with refundable rate ,  a little headache was getting shaba code.,,,but after 3 emails they issued..so you can get even you can have refund, but can tell you now, if you rebook cancell they directly cancell shaba code !!!

--airplane ticket have 3 year open ticket emirates bcs of cancell flight before

--2 vaccination biontech already 3 month ago

--health pass and digigital covid doc and eu  vaccine code

--100k axa thai insurance (2.700 thb)

all ok

than try get  COE

https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/index?checkconfirm=true

day 1 .. uploads was not possible

try day 2:  everything uploaded READABLE  pdf from insurance , passport  first side , digital covid cetrificate  ,and other card  and eu vaccine cetificiate

day 3 rejected  : reason not readable passport not readbale covid certificate

day 3  try again failure upload passport..after  5 pics they take one

day 4   open result maybe they neew a reading glass ( on apssport can even see the hologram in the pic so clear it is

total UPLOAD :

1x inurance contract and payment pdf , insurance certificate pdf , covid  digital pass pdf , covid id  (pic) eu health pass ( pic)  passport  try 5 pics  

after aproved  you must upload in stage 2

and that is only stage one ...after need shaba code ,  airplane ticket   and covid test payed adcvance 5000thb  and maybe xxxx ???? 

and if you fly do not miss out andy document !!! thai plus or the wattana app, print out of covid  digital certi and other cant tell excact depend on country make sure your mobil work on the airport , have  hotel book shaba code, coe, payment f covid test, and  questainaire doc,declaration form ( i have here maybe get in aiprlane or arrival), transfer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i missing something who knows

who in hell want to go to thai  with having all the trouble ...for me sure not !!!  last year a fit to fly certiciate make the headache , what was not aviable, and 2 day before flight august they said dont need..and at the end in the airplane was even people without covid test ( bcs some country come together and depending on country and embassy was need or no need ..was a

pure desaster

I THINK NOBODY CAN FILL OUT BETTER AND MORE COMPLET  ..but maybe there is a blind controller  who takes the documents

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY   ,,i dont make this s***** ,this is not holidays  pure stress 

travel insurance.jpg

20210705_125207.jpg

cd.jpg

IMG_20211003_183426 - Kopie.jpg

Edited by lapamita
  • Confused 1

and some forms  , and like you see a cnacelld shaba code  ( due to change from 14 days to 7)

so still waiting pre aproval  of coe and than satge 2

why in hell they cant do it like other countrys ... vaccine certificate 1 covid test bfr start  finish than they would get tourist , veen i have property in thai i not instrested to undergo this  procedure..and even waht i do there..party time even over for time beeing ,running around with mask that i cant get air in the heat  and follow all rules and guidelines  what ever and where they are, no thats not holiday....missing soi 6  partys last years or 20 year ago party in every soi  ..whats left

IMG_20211003_194430.jpg

IMG_20211003_194434.jpg

IMG_20211003_194502.jpg

Dear MS. XXXXX

Royal Thai Embassy, XXXXXXXX has rejected your registration/application.

Due to 

Upload a photo of your passport so you can see everything clearly. and the health insurance policy must specify various information clearly as the Thai authorities want

You can check the status of your registration/application by clicking “check the result” on https://coethailand.mfa.go.th Your 6 digit code to check your registration/application status is :

xxxxxxx

* This email is automatically sent to you by system. Please do not reply. *

next step waiting agaain

Dear MS. xxxxxx

Royal Thai Embassy, xxxxx has received your registration/application for COE.

You can check the status of your registration/application by clicking “check the result” on https://coethailand.mfa.go.th Your 6 digit code to check your registration/application status is :

xxxxx

* This email is automatically sent to you by system. Please do not reply. *

Edited by lapamita

and if you fly do not miss out andy document !!! thai plus or the wattana app, print out of covid  digital certi, and other  docs related to vaccine (cant tell excact depend on country) make sure your mobil work on the airport , have  hotel book and shaba code, coe!!, payment f covid test, and  questainaire doc,declaration form ( i have here maybe get in aiprlane or arrival), transfer, and the max 48hr (72 valid) covid test bfr you fly, your RT ticket visa and passport your insurance certificate  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i missing something who knows

19 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Thats why I don't go to LOL but went to Antalya instead, can recomment you.

sure better than thailand the last 2 years..... good food clean mountains excellent beaches,cheap pricing good clima and no stupid covid and can move freely..and even girls can find ( 555 not so easy like in soi 6 but if know how, it works lt  mostly 70usd ...if not play the rich guy..many eastern girls uzbek,kasa u kirgis as well some nice black beautys  ( avoid turk grils to many storys)..and if look for GF a lot of oportunitys without money  if you not 60 and want 20yr old

so whats the point missing thai??  me not 

Edited by lapamita

8 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

I knew about this but not valid for TL, you HAVE to buy a covid insurance from their scam organisation.

Not true.  Others have used the Emirates' insurance.  Non Thai insurance can be a problem if they won't supply a cover letter in the required format, but if Emirates underwriters in your country supply that then it's perfectly permissible for CoE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, treetops said:

Not true.  Others have used the Emirates' insurance.  Non Thai insurance can be a problem if they won't supply a cover letter in the required format, but if Emirates underwriters in your country supply that then it's perfectly permissible for CoE.

Have asked the Thai embassy by email about it and was told NOT valid !

4 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Have asked the Thai embassy by email about it and was told NOT valid !

That could just mean they didn't know so took the easy way out and said no, or they knew the underwriters in your country wouldn't produce the letter as required.  AIG in the UK have supplied on request and it's been accepted.

In what country did you get the refusal? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

I knew about this but not valid for TL, you HAVE to buy a covid insurance from their scam organisation.

yes they not accept .... and on top not for all tickets too

Get global multi-risk travel insurance when you purchase your flight on or after 1 December 2020 and not for oneway flights

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, treetops said:

That could just mean they didn't know so took the easy way out and said no, or they knew the underwriters in your country wouldn't produce the letter as required.  AIG in the UK have supplied on request and it's been accepted.

In what country did you get the refusal? 

Just read comment from Lapamita on this subject.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Just read comment from Lapamita on this subject.

No good for one way that is correct, as it only covers you for 24 hours (?) after arrival.  With a return ticket from the UK it can been used to successfully obtain a CoE.  Cover can last up to ~ a year ahead on a return ticket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, treetops said:

No good for one way that is correct, as it only covers you for 24 hours (?) after arrival.  With a return ticket from the UK it can been used to successfully obtain a CoE.  Cover can last up to ~ a year ahead on a return ticket.

Lapamita mentioned : yes they not accept.....and on top not for all tickets too.

Besides, you know anybody who obtained a CoE with this insurance ?

8 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Lapamita mentioned : yes they not accept.....and on top not for all tickets too.

Besides, you know anybody who obtained a CoE with this insurance ?

Lapamita can say what he/she likes, and the qualification that it doesn't cover one way tickets to Thailand is accepted.

I m not in the habit of making up stories to post on here and yes, I do know of people who have obtained COE and travelled to Thailand using this insurance.

Another discussion confirming this can be read about here:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1206149-emirates-insurance-for-coe/

• Like 1

There was some confusion about the Covid insurance in the posts above. 

My experience:

I called my standard travel insurance in Germany, which I have been subscribing for a decade already, and which costs me 16 Euro per year and covers the whole family. They immediately told me that of course they will cover the "100,000$ and beyond" demanded by the Thai authorities. The lady at the phone knew everything about this Thai regulation, and mailed me the written confirmation with 3 minutes. I uploaded that on my COE application, called the Thai embassy in Berlin later, and it was all accepted without any problem!

Therefore, stay away from the scam of the overpriced Thai insurances! 

Not sure how long my insurance will cover, as is is a simple travel insurance, but in my case my trip is 30 days, so no issue.

• Like 1

NO COE and today this email  ......  ????

i think they all full of errors

Dear customer

Thank you for choosing AXA Thailand for your insurance service to travel to Thailand.

Due to AXA’s technical error on Sep 30, 2021, the insurance policy that you received in email no. xxxx xxxxxx is not valid and not effective. There was error in the payment and policy issuing systems. This error meant that AXA did not receive the premium from you. And, this also meant that AXA did not charge premium from your account. You can double check that AXA did not make any charges to you.  The policy documents therefore will not be effective accordingly. We apologize for the error.

We suggest you to visit our website https://www.axa.co.th/axa-sawasdee-thailand-travel-insurance to purchase brand new policy. Please use new sets of documents for your travel arrangements to Thailand. Your old insurance policy will not be in effective.

We truly apologize for this error and any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please let us know via email.

travel insurance.jpg

• Sad 2

On 10/4/2021 at 12:36 AM, lapamita said:

sure better than thailand the last 2 years..... good food clean mountains excellent beaches,cheap pricing good clima and no stupid covid and can move freely..and even girls can find ( 555 not so easy like in soi 6 but if know how, it works lt  mostly 70usd ...if not play the rich guy..many eastern girls uzbek,kasa u kirgis as well some nice black beautys  ( avoid turk grils to many storys)..and if look for GF a lot of oportunitys without money  if you not 60 and want 20yr old

so whats the point missing thai??  me not 

In spite of some difficulty to follow your posts, I found your experience interesting because it describes how painful the CoE can be at least in some cases. I am myself about to start that process, cross my fingers.

However, I am a little lost about what exactly is your issue. It seems that your showstopper was the AXA insurance cancelled because of a problem with the payment, can't your just repeat that step?

Anyway, if you prefer Antalya to Thailand hands down, why even bother to come here?

Also interesting to read how the Emirates insurance seems to be accepted by some Embassy but not by others. This whole CoE theater has to stop if they want tourists in any decent numbers.

• Like 1

i purchased it again..now the policy have a new number ( hope they can read the number???? ) ,  now waiting for  result since 2 days again, still on application,but if not get quick have to cancell hotel  f phuket ( bcs finish cancell period) and never sure  get or not get within time frame or other new problems

17 hours ago, arithai12 said:

However, I am a little lost about what exactly is your issue. It seems that your showstopper was the AXA insurance cancelled because of a problem with the payment, can't your just repeat that step?

Anyway, if you prefer Antalya to Thailand hands down, why even bother to come here?

one of the problem , is axa but called bangkokbank confirmed payed 2770 thb ( i even was know its pyed bcs already enterd mobil pin from bbl)

but they confirmed it ,  axa not reachable on call ..and mail  hmm wait

just 1 hour ago  coe confirmed first step ok...now upload all for 2nd step (  shaba ticket pcr test payment)......hopefully done, only dont know with insurance  whats the matter

I EVEN NOT GO TO THAI,, to much storys ,30yrs storys again and again,, last 10 years i even only loved the nightlife there ( so for me no reason to go there at this time )..and nothing more, its to much changed....really i stay here much lesss troubles,really trouble free,and in winter will go somewhere to holiday where its possible to make holidays hassle free  ..maybe columbia,kirigistan or depend on  whos free brazil,kenia or my loved nossi be ( if open i perfer nr 1)

somebody knows    must book transport to hotel  before  or can do on airport??

hotel wants 1100 thb ( last time i in phuket 5yrs ago was 350 taxi outside airport just in front)   asked can pay on arrival , they say pay by bank before

possible on airport???

A mate has just booked for later this month.  His hotel asked for 1,500 baht to arrange transport but he's organised his own for 600 after finding it on line.  Not sure of the name of the company but I can probably find out if you want.

5 minutes ago, treetops said:

A mate has just booked for later this month.  His hotel asked for 1,500 baht to arrange transport but he's organised his own for 600 after finding it on line.  Not sure of the name of the company but I can probably find out if you want.

would be nice to save any baht

On 10/4/2021 at 3:51 PM, Flying Saucage said:

I called my standard travel insurance in Germany, which I have been subscribing for a decade already, and which costs me 16 Euro per year and covers the whole family. They immediately told me that of course they will cover the "100,000$ and beyond" demanded by the Thai authorities.

My standard travel insurance in Sweden was void because the Swedish government recommends not traveling outside the EU.