COE entry process?

Hello, I am just trying to confirm I understand the process. 1st apply at the Thai E visa website for the type of visa I wish to apply for my case (Non O). When approved print my approval then 2nd step apply for COE entry and attach the approval from the Thai E visa website that my Non O visa was approved. In addition supplying all the other criterial that COE website is asking for. Then arrive in Bangkok immigration show immigration officials my E visa approval and show my COE approval and my RT-pcr Neg results within 72 hours of departure. Can anyone please advise if I am missing any details that could assist me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your input.    

I have a follow up question as well, When arriving on a approved Non 0 Visa, Do I also need to provide a return fly date leaving Thailand as part of the approval process or am I fine with just a one way ticket into Thailand?  Thank you

17 minutes ago, raptorea said:

I have a follow up question as well, When arriving on a approved Non 0 Visa, Do I also need to provide a return fly date leaving Thailand as part of the approval process or am I fine with just a one way ticket into Thailand?  Thank you

As you are arriving with a Visa, for Immigration purposes an onward or return flight is not a requirement. 

I have arrived 3x over the past year (on a Non-Imm O Visa, and then on an Extension of Stay) each time with a one way flight or using second leg of a return ticket (i.e. without any onward tickets).

19 minutes ago, raptorea said:

A return or onward ticket is not required if you have a valid visa to use for entry to the country.

• Thanks 1