Best optometrist in Pattaya?

WaveHunter

I need a unusually good optometrist in the Pattaya area.  I do a lot of precise photo-retouching and am in front of a monitor sometimes for over 10 hours a day. I really only need glasses for computer work, but the prescription must be spot-on, and the fitting of the glasses also must be very precise.

Back in the States it took me a while to find a really good optometrist that recognized that my needs were beyond what most people need and was willing and able to serve my needs.  He did several eye exams over a period of a few days to really dial in the right prescription, and then it required several modifications of the eyeglass fitting over a few more days until they were exactly right.

I need to find an optometrist like that, and one fluent in English.  Searching Google Maps, I only see two optometrists with a healthy number of positive reviews from Westerners in all of Pattaya; EURO OPTIC (with 14 positive reviews) , and Pattaya Optical พัทยาออปติเคิล (with 25 reviews).  If anyone has used either of them, or knows of another optometrist you can recommend, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Thanks!

Edited by WaveHunter

I am like you, and I needed glasses only for the computer. I went to the optometrist at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and he did the usual tests. After that, he had move my head and eyes to a position where I would normally look at the computer screen. The glasses work great and I have had them for 5 years. I use my regular glasses for everything else, but they aren't nearly as good as my computer glasses when it comes to looking at the screen.