Online TM30 - saving data leads to an error

After I finished the sandbox I finally arrived at my Thai-home yesterday and wanted to fulfill the standard duty with the tm30 online some minutes ago.

I have done TM30-onlinereporting before and it always worked in the past.

But today the final step of saving the data ends with an error. I logged on, choose notification, edited the data, transfered the data into the table clicked save and confirmed that I want to safe the data but then it ends with an error.

I have no idea what went wrong. Does anybody know of general problems?

When I check data, nothing is found, so it seems true that saving the data failed.

Any suggestion what to do? The local hospital has put me under 7 days home quarantaine which did not bother me until now.

Thanks for your help, Uwe

31 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

AFAIK, the TM.30 website is still not able to save entered data, it's been like that for months.

People say the app works though so maybe give that a go.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

The app worked with me just some minutes ago. Thanyk you very much!

• Thanks 1

Words really escape me - every single app issued by Thai immigration and the health authorities are rife with serious bugs, get expectedly overloaded because the programmers do not realize that putting such apps out require data storage - even when an app does work, and the data is compromised as we saw with some of the vaccination

apps

The government dept that is responsible for developing and putting these apps out there should be ashamed of themselves - gross incompetence

if these apps were released by a company - the company would be bankrupt.

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

Did you tick the box in the upper left? 

Your guess is right, I did not tick that check box. But I am quite shure that I never did before. But over all you are right that could have been a solution for me this time! Thank you. I will try next time! This time I managed to save my data with the app.

For calrification: the error massage was after the final confirmation to save the data and it was a small window just in Thai writing - when normally the succes message was displayed.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bikestorm said:

Your guess is right, I did not tick that check box. But I am quite shure that I never did before. But over all you are right that could have been a solution for me this time! Thank you. I will try next time! This time I managed to save my data with the app.

For calrification: the error massage was after the final confirmation to save the data and it was a small window just in Thai writing - when normally the succes message was displayed.

A bit of topic, but there is a similar problem when applying for CoE. After you seemingly uploaded a document successfully, you still have to press a little upload button. Many stumble stumble on that.