Parcel size

Jaray

Looking online on the Thai Post website to find out cost to send a smallish parcel abroad. I did the weight calculation and then you are presented with a long list of options on method to send. I looked at #17: Int’l Small Packet-Air as being a likely choice...but then I wondered what is the maximum parcel size allowed to be classed as 'Small Packet'. At what size does a 'Small Packet' become a 'Int’l Parcel-Air'? - I cannot find anywhere on that site that explains any dimensions. Does anyone here know of where this info might be available to read?

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Small pkt air is approx 6 x4 x2 inche and under 500gm (from memory)

Then you go to ; nt. parcel air

Best and trackable is E-pkt, under 2 kg and a good size.

Tell us what you have in mind to send ?

Hi CharlieH - I have an 8" square box  2" deep to send 10 or 12 45rpm vinyl records to UK (approx 600 grms totalweight). Do you think #13 ePacket would be appropriate?

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Small pkt air is approx 6 x4 x2 inche and under 500gm (from memory)

Then you go to ; nt. parcel air

Best and trackable is E-pkt, under 2 kg and a good size.

Tell us what you have in mind to send ?

I started selling some of my stuff on ebay because I'm moving back. Op should be aware that if he's sending epacket to USA it will take almost 2 months to arrive. Europe and Australia are reasonable 2-3 weeks.

40 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I started selling some of my stuff on ebay because I'm moving back. Op should be aware that if he's sending epacket to USA it will take almost 2 months to arrive. Europe and Australia are reasonable 2-3 weeks.

Last o e I sent US sat at Swamppy for two weeks before leaving 2 weeks processing through customs before emerging on usps tracking.