Trip to U.S. for domestic partner-

I'm a U.S. citizen living here with my domestic partner for 5 1/2 years. She has tried to get a U.S. tourist visa 3 times so far and has been denied, in spite of  being the owner of a family restaurant with her daughter and son in law, owner of 2 homes, rice farm and plot of land. I'm debating on going to a  agent. Trip planning for spring next year. Any Ideas, or just keep trying the go it alone with the U.S. embassy route-  Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated-

John, I had the same issue. My girlfriend was granted a single entry tourist visa in 2012. She was not an overstay, same documentation as provided in 2012 but had difficulty procuring another visa via Bangkok consulate when applying in 2017 and 2018. I spoke with a representative of the US Border and Customs protection and he stated that the consulate has quotas. Basically, luck of the draw. Girlfriend applied at the Vientiane, Laos consulate in 2019 and received a 10 year multi entry. 

7 hours ago, Nino3 said:

John, I had the same issue. My girlfriend was granted a single entry tourist visa in 2012. She was not an overstay, same documentation as provided in 2012 but had difficulty procuring another visa via Bangkok consulate when applying in 2017 and 2018. I spoke with a representative of the US Border and Customs protection and he stated that the consulate has quotas. Basically, luck of the draw. Girlfriend applied at the Vientiane, Laos consulate in 2019 and received a 10 year multi entry. 

Thanks for information. Did she apply at U.S  consulate there with a Thai passport? Were you guys staying in Laos at the time , or did she go to website and apply and get interview date.