Paranoid covid partner.

poppysdad

I’m sure there must be others in same position as me but my Thai lady is driving me mad with being paranoid about covid. Won’t really go anywhere and if we do she has 2 and sometimes 3 masks on. 2 metre's apart to her means more like 10 metres, she won’t really eat or drink in a cafe/restaurant because it means removing her mask even reluctant to visit friends for much the same reason. I have a good friend who I have not seen in a long time as his wife is exactly the same. So how are others coping, trying to persuade your partners to be a little more relaxed about it all.

• Like 2

my is same.

I told her to find work and that way occupy her fibble mind. But she prefers chatting to her friends about covid and watching mass media.

probably hipochondria is very much illness of farang wifes. They have too easy life, no obligation to earn living.

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same for me.  We stay at home always.  It is starting to drive me crazy but she seems to be just fine with staying at home.  And she won't take Sinovac so she is unvaccinated.  I bought her Moderna but it will be next year before it arrives.  So I bicycle every day.  And every day I seem to go a longer distance.  Hopefully COVID will end soon enough.

4 minutes ago, koratkarlos said:

Same for me.  We stay at home always.  It is starting to drive me crazy but she seems to be just fine with staying at home.  And she won't take Sinovac so she is unvaccinated.  I bought her Moderna but it will be next year before it arrives.  So I bicycle every day.  And every day I seem to go a longer distance.  Hopefully COVID will end soon enough.

Hopefully COVID will end soon enough.

I think that is the answer.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, internationalism said:

my is same.

I told her to find work and that way occupy her fibble mind. But she prefers chatting to her friends about covid and watching mass media.

probably hipochondria is very much illness of farang wifes. They have too easy life, no obligation to earn living.

and that makes already 4 or 5 of us (and counting) ..... 555

Edited by Mavideol