sons passport renewal.

not sure if I'm in the correct forum  please move if not ..ok so i have a 4 year old son he has a British passport but only issue for 5 years each time so need to renew best way is it agent or can i do it myself  if so any information welcome  thanks 

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Thanks for the information. However, Some people prefer to use agents.

Particularly those who are unwilling or physically unable to make the 2 trips to Bangkok (or now Chiang Mai) as required since the dreaded With-It Tower Passport Experience was abruptly imposed on us with zero justification in 2014.

46 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Is this about you? Why not start your own thread?  Oh, you already did.

It is probably about someone who, unlike you, does not live in Bangkok (or Chiang Mai), and for whom the dreaded With-It Tower Passport Renewal Experience is not a piece of cake in the same way as it clearly is for you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OJAS said:

It is probably about someone who, unlike you, does not live in Bangkok (or Chiang Mai), and for whom the dreaded With-It Tower Passport Renewal Experience is not a piece of cake in the same way as it clearly is for you!

I don't think so, as he seemed quite happy with Ubonjoe's advice.  Hammer is different and has started his own thread about needing an agent to assist him, which is understandable as he doesn't live in Bangkok or Chiang Mai.

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't think so, as he seemed quite happy with Ubonjoe's advice.  Hammer is different and has started his own thread about needing an agent to assist him, which is understandable as he doesn't live in Bangkok or Chiang Mai.

I did a PP renewal for an old guy near me, about 800km from BKK,  it was all done by post, except he picked up his new PP in Pattaya whilst on holiday..

https://www.keyvisathailand.com/services/renewing-uk-passport-thailand/

51 minutes ago, transam said:

I did a PP renewal for an old guy near me, about 800km from BKK,  it was all done by post, except he picked up his new PP in Pattaya whilst on holiday..

https://www.keyvisathailand.com/services/renewing-uk-passport-thailand/

I also used Key Visa to renew my son's UK passport in 2019 from here in Phuket. New passport was sent EMS. Didn't need to go to Bangkok or Pattaya. Great service.

• Like 1