Mor Prom (international certificate update)

walailak

Mor prom app was updated this afternoon with an extra option button,

I am now able to order end international certificate online and you get a choice of picking it up, post it or send it to your email. 

At the bottom of it the payment options appeared as cash (when you go to pick up) Or bank transfer..... 

I'm not in a hurry to order one but it's good to see an improvement. 

BTW my covid certificate and health pass worked the minute my second dose was given, not sure why I read msny people are having issues. 

Hope this helps ????

Screenshot_20211013_181151.jpg

Edited by walailak
  • Like 1

I was interested to see this, (from Richard Barrow's Twitter), and was regretting having arranged for a gofor to get it for me, at some cost, because I couldn't be a*sed. However, I'm now glad it will be money well spent, as I'd like to have it in my hot sticky hand asap, making it one less thing in the long list of "to do", when I venture overseas in January.

2 hours ago, samtam said:

I was interested to see this, (from Richard Barrow's Twitter), and was regretting having arranged for a gofor to get it for me, at some cost, because I couldn't be a*sed. However, I'm now glad it will be money well spent, as I'd like to have it in my hot sticky hand asap, making it one less thing in the long list of "to do", when I venture overseas in January.

...by which time the rules, regulations and requirements will have all changed.

YMMV

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, AliG said:

Anybody managed to get this to work yet, still only getting the option to collect it

Since the latest update, you only get  the option to collect and pay for it by cash. 

Sometimes when I check it randomly it does not even work. Hit and miss ????

• Like 1