Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well although mamanoodle and I couldn't make the full 'monty' party!!! :D Happy Birthday Monty.We were at our local celebrating the birthday of a regular ....'it was a Lion of a party' :D and got home early at 2.30 a.m.

And yes a huge welcome to SWRWS to TV :o . Get them sissors sharpened gal so that kdf can feel the edge!! :D

See you both later.

which finished with a BG throwing up in my bahroom...nice!

I understood already that you are into weird things such as the aforementioned whips....but with this one I am really loosing you.... :o

Must try buying them less drinks next time, was clearly not what I had in mind when I paid the barfine...oh well, these things happen.

Well although mamanoodle and I couldn't make the full 'monty' party!!! :D Happy Birthday Monty.We were at our local celebrating the birthday of a regular ....'it was a Lion of a party' :D and got home early at 2.30 a.m.

And yes a huge welcome to SWRWS to TV :o . Get them sissors sharpened gal so that kdf can feel the edge!! :D

See you both later.

....full Monty...well I can assure you not only Monty was filled up to the limit.... :D

See you both later.

....full Monty...well I can assure you not only Monty was filled up to the limit.... :D

Perhaps I should explain the 'full Monty'! It refers to male stripers. And the Full Monty is a term for getting your clothes off! So it was a tongue in cheek remark! :D

so? What about tomorrow? I'll be in town but have to attend the GTCC networking at the Moonriver Pub first. Will join you guys around 10 pm

Will be driving to Phuket today, drinks at Friendship beach tomorrow night

I did say Don Joes would be great this week but I will be at Australian do till 9 ish, and having eaten won't want to go to DonJoes.

What say we meet up at Beer Bar 10 ish? or elsewhere? where?

Screws

If I go out at all, it will have to be a very early evening. If anything I would prefer Tropical Berts.

Barry

As one of the largest and most senior of our gang, 8:30 just doesn't give me enough time to eat the

huge quantities that allow my planet to maintain its gravity.

Might not make it tonight, but will shoot for the 9:30 to 10 ish range.

kdf

As one of the largest and most senior of our gang, 8:30 just doesn't give me enough time to eat the

huge quantities that allow my planet to maintain its gravity.

Might not make it tonight, but will shoot for the 9:30 to 10 ish range.

kdf

that is about the time when I will hit there...see you at the beer garden

@screws: A dry networking night? Not in my lifetime....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading offshore on thursday, so wont make a friday night drinkathon for 3 or 4 weeks I think. WIll make up for it by getting drunk on 2 pints of tiger when i get back after 3 or 4 weeks of sobriety! :o

ahhhhhh

I wonder if my gray shorts or my black shorts would be more appropriate?

We do not have a vote on this Friday's meet since we may be in the big Mango, but anyone not going to the elegant party, where might we be?

kdf

The emailed version of the invite and the one in the news(?)paper looked like an obituary. :o I would shoot the person who did the colour correction on the photo for the headstone. It is way to magenta.

Back on topic.

Friday

Some place different?

Light side or darkside?

The emailed version of the invite and the one in the news(?)paper looked like an obituary. :o I would shoot the person who did the colour correction on the photo for the headstone. It is way to magenta.

Back on topic.

Friday

Some place different?

Light side or darkside?

Why shoot someone for making a correct margarita?

Darkside tuff for the carless, but it has been FAR TOO LONG since I was at Noi's also Pataya Mike's Baan Jomtien has a new chef that might be worth checking out. Both places run by always nice folks!

Like I said, we do not have a full vote due to our lack of certainty (I had some of that once.) re being in town. Just Chonburi dreamin'.

kdf

How about the Rock House Soi LK Metro. Friday night is curry night.

this week will be the delicious chicken jalfrezi , rice , popodoms and a drink of your choice for the measly sum of 200b .

hope to see lots of you there , and hopefully some new faces too .

you know it makes sense .