Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

A great Pissup. Lots of new people, and some old. All in all, the food was good, and the music was at a nice level where you were able to hold a conversation. two bands, both played some good music. Next Official Pisup in March in chiang Mai.

Barry

My sentiments entirely. Many thanks to organisers and sponsors and to Buckwheat for great!! ribs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Gang where are we going this Friday?

How about Tropical Bert's?

kdf + she who runs with scissors

Good idea see you there

begs

Ha! only if nursie says you fit and well enough to go!!!!!!!hehe

You tell him mamanoodles! If he whines too much and you cave under the pressure (HA, likely that), I'll bring a mask with a hole for a straw.

kdf

Well we will be there!

Got 6 or so confirmed.

If you don't make it, you will be missed Raro + you know who and Barry + +.

Maybe some newbie's from the big TV party will show? Maybe some pioneers will show back up?

Excellent Friday nighter.

Some firsts were made, we got home before dawn and share begs lack of hangover and thats after the usual doses

of Beer Lao, Jack Daniels, and Laphroaig. Added to our regular diet was eleventeen b-52's and several Long Island Ice teas (some of which I managed

not to spill). Also a near first, we never went to walking street.

So why the no hangover? Is it walking street, b-52's?????

inquiring minds must know

BTW, the fish special at Tropical Bert's was just that Very special, yum.

Excellent Friday nighter.

Some firsts were made, we got home before dawn and share begs lack of hangover and thats after the usual doses

of Beer Lao, Jack Daniels, and Laphroaig. Added to our regular diet was eleventeen b-52's and several Long Island Ice teas (some of which I managed

not to spill). Also a near first, we never went to walking street.

So why the no hangover? Is it walking street, b-52's?????

inquiring minds must know

BTW, the fish special at Tropical Bert's was just that Very special, yum.

Shall we do Tropical berts again?

Barry

Tropical Bert's sounds good especially if I can have 2 of the fish specials.

However, there is a small chance of us not making it. We may go for TB and then head back.

TB's it is then. See you all tomorrow. Might be around 7:30 as I have to work tomorrow and then oick Love up at school at 6PM.

Barry

Something new is a foot for this Friday.

No matter how comfortable a favorite shoe is (love the fish at TB's) there comes a time to try on a new pair.

So Flannigan's, Jomtien, has been suggested and seconded by several who were at last Friday's.

Am I right or am I correct?

kdf

BTW, last Friday was another winner!

No matter how comfortable a favorite shoe is (love the fish at TB's) there comes a time to try on a new pair.

So Flannigan's, Jomtien, has been suggested and seconded by several who were at last Friday's.

kdf

That was one of the places in the frame, but for me Flannigan's is easier to get to and from. Usual time?

kdf

That was one of the places in the frame, but for me Flannigan's is easier to get to and from. Usual time?

I did suggest Flannigans and it has great food, but this Friday a friend Peter Miller (of the Stone Oven) is putting on a special buffet at his new Stone Oven which is in the Welcome Hotel complex on Jomtiem Beach Road, just before Chaiyapreuk. 299 baht for an Italian and French Buffet, plus drinks. Some friends from the City Expats are coming, can take up to 20 people.

How about we hold Flannigans for a later date?

Screws,

I would LOVE to try the Stone Oven. Can you let them know we are coming, 7ish?

Kdf + she who runs with scissors will be there

OK everyone else who is pissing on Friday?

kdf

I did suggest Flannigans and it has great food, but this Friday a friend Peter Miller (of the Stone Oven) is putting on a special buffet at his new Stone Oven which is in the Welcome Hotel complex on Jomtiem Beach Road, just before Chaiyapreuk. 299 baht for an Italian and French Buffet, plus drinks. Some friends from the City Expats are coming, can take up to 20 people.

How about we hold Flannigans for a later date?

Pencil in the wife and myself, but not yet certain.

Hope you can make it will be good to see you again.

Have sent details to KD, begs and Humphrey - if you didn't receive please call me on 0861 388 654 (Humph pls confirm numbers)

Thanks,

Screws.

Pencil in the wife and myself, but not yet certain.

Hope you can make it will be good to see you again.

Have sent details to KD, begs and Humphrey - if you didn't receive please call me on 0861 388 654 (Humph pls confirm numbers)

Thanks,

Screws.

Number is ZERO - wife has arranged something with her mates - so once again I will be ther only non-Thai at a party.

(And we will be the only ones not drinking whiskey, smoking and so on)