Oct 17: Prachuap reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, 49 cases in Hua Hin

webfact

COVID_19-800x450.jpeg.3927d186229ff56e709a96b91023932c-696x392.jpg

file photo

By Paul Andrews

Health officials on Sunday (Oct 17) reported 158 new COVID-19 cases, 49 were found in Hua Hin.

Elsewhere in the province, 88 cases were found in Pranburi, 4 cases in Sam Roi Yot, 3 cases in Kuiburi, No- case found in Thap Sakae, 3 cases in Bang Saphan, 3 cases in Bang Saphan Noi, and 8 cases in Mueang Prachuap Khiri Khan.

One death was reported today, a Thai man age 89-years-old, who lived in Thap-Tai, Hua Hin who had a congenital disease and was not vaccinated.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/local-news/oct-17-prachuap-reports-158-new-covid-19-cases-49-cases-in-hua-hin/

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-10-18

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

One death was reported today, a Thai man age 89-years-old, who lived in Thap-Tai, Hua Hin who had a congenital disease and was not vaccinated.

This is exactly the problem - 89, no vaccine and congenital disease , repeated all over the planet and the world is on Hold for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The wife said her local Tuesday market has been closed for 14 days for cleaning after a lot of people caught the virus there.

I know I keep repeating myself, but they still allow hundreds, if not thousands of Bangkokians here every weekend without so much as a cursory glance. I guess money does talk.

• Like 1