Polysporin available in Thailand?

shootrrdave

Brought some from America for this visit. Is working better than whatever my wife was using for my 2 year old daughter's bug bites so she wants some more. Does anybody know if I can find it somewhere local?

Already checked in a pharmacy and got a blank look. ???? 

It may not have Thai FDA approval. Polysporin can have a cumulative allergy response with constant use. It is a combination of antibiotics and corticosteroids.  I understand the problem but it is difficult to find simpler antiseptic creams in Thailand rather than antibiotic.

16 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

It may not have Thai FDA approval. Polysporin can have a cumulative allergy response with constant use. It is a combination of antibiotics and corticosteroids.  I understand the problem but it is difficult to find simpler antiseptic creams in Thailand rather than antibiotic.

Hmm... you might be thinking of Neosporin. I'm not aware of any common allergy response with Polysporin. 

37 minutes ago, shootrrdave said:

Hmm... you might be thinking of Neosporin. I'm not aware of any common allergy response with Polysporin. 

Polysporin lesser so than Neosporin but accumulatively similar in end result if not used sparingly.

A simple adhesive plaster applied daily as has good outcome despite unattractive appearance.

My preference is Tensoplast L which despite size is also skin sympathetic.

• Thanks 1