Forza 350 and aftermarket parts

I live in Pattaya and currently looking for a motorcycle shop where i can buy a top box, after-market exhaust installed that i bought from Bangkok and some other items.  I was originally thinking of heading over to Maithai Motorbikes MUSASHI in Pattaya but after reading the reviews decided i better stay away as a new customer.  Can someone recommend a similiar motorcycle shop in the Chon Buri area?  Thanks

think the best thing you can do to a Forza 350 is to sell it and replace it with an ADV 350 when it comes out next month ....

The PCX is the poor relative compared to the ADV 150 - The Forza 350 will be suffering the same fate i'm afraid....

Soz and all that ...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, dsmiththailand said:

The ADV 350 will use the Forza 350 engine. so, already a no for me. The Forza looks way better than the ADV, plus the Forza has way more storage than the ADV. and with my added on Yoshimura r77 exhaust and front and rear Ohlins shocks and springs that new ADV does nothing for  me.  Maybe 2023  model year can change my mind but for now forza 350 all day and night

Looks better ? - what in a  "riding an old bath tub kinda way"  ? (ps - the ADV 350 hasn't been launched yet and there are no pictures of it out there at the mo, so how do you know the Forza "looks better" )....

Bunging a "look at me" loud exhaust and Ohlins shocks on,  is, IMHO, like bunging lipstick on a pig .....

Soz and all that....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, piston broke said:

Looks better ? - what in a  "riding an old bath tub kinda way"  ? (ps - the ADV 350 hasn't been launched yet and there are no pictures of it out there at the mo, so how do you know the Forza "looks better" )....

Bunging a "look at me" loud exhaust and Ohlins shocks on,  is, IMHO, like bunging lipstick on a pig .....

Soz and all that....

Wonder why - with your limited knowledge of bikes - you even post on this thread. Or this forum for all that.

Simple search results in 190,000 results

adv350.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 11:46 PM, piston broke said:

think the best thing you can do to a Forza 350 is to sell it and replace it with an ADV 350 when it comes out next month ....

The PCX is the poor relative compared to the ADV 150 - The Forza 350 will be suffering the same fate i'm afraid....

Soz and all that ...

What a totally nonsense post, some prefer one design over the other.

The ADV350 It much wider, quote from below link:  the width rises from 754mm to 895mm thanks to much wider, motocross-inspired bars.

So if you ride a lot around in urban areas that will be a huge disadvantage!

Further: Selling a relatively new vehicle is money right out of the window.

My old dog PCX150 had served my well over the years and I prefer the sitting position over ADV150.

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2021/october/honda-adv350-2022

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seedy said:

Wonder why - with your limited knowledge of bikes - you even post on this thread. Or this forum for all that.

Simple search results in 190,000 results

adv350.jpg

that's an ADV 150 with a few bits of bling ..... someone has written ADV 350 next to it ..... But it fooled you ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

What a totally nonsense post, some prefer one design over the other.

The ADV350 It much wider, quote from below link:  the width rises from 754mm to 895mm thanks to much wider, motocross-inspired bars.

So if you ride a lot around in urban areas that will be a huge disadvantage!

Further: Selling a relatively new vehicle is money right out of the window.

My old dog PCX150 had served my well over the years and I prefer the sitting position over ADV150.

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2021/october/honda-adv350-2022

I wish i was as smart as you Sir !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

"to give the ADV350 an off-road look"

Had to laugh reading that. That is as far as 'Off Road' these things get.

I meet many guys with "Adventure" bikes when I am riding the back of beyond, duck walking their behemoths around the gravel, clay, dirt trails, enuf gear for a flight to Mars, dressed all in HiVis !!! 555

15 hours ago, seedy said:

Maybe read the link the Pic came from

fool ---- ed you

it fooled you enough to keep harping on about it .... As of today ( 9/11/21) - there has been no official announcement / pictures from Honda about the ADV 350 - The only actual proof of it being "on the way" is patient / copyrite applications.....

My pal Greg, who knows everything about bikes reccons it will be in the showrooms "late 2021 / early 2022"

There seems to be an awful lot of bitching on this forum. Lots of my biking buddies don't come here any more.

Here's my slant on the forza 350 / ADV 350  debate.

I bought an ADV 150 shortly after they came out (Dec 2019) having owned a few PCX's and Aerox 155 over the years.  Late 2020 i p/x'd it for the 2021 model (white with gold wheels).

Absolutely great, a definate step up from both the Aerox & PCX .

A few months back i was in the local scooter showroom and saw a blue/white Forza 350 - Looked lovely, but no testrides available, but i though  "it's a Honda, it will be great", so p/x'd my ADV 150 against it ...

As i rode the Forza away from the showroom, i knew i'd made a mistake. It's bulky and with the ADV150, i felt "connected" like a was riding (an auto) motor bike. The Forza felt like i was plonked on it, if you catch my drift. I've heard folk say that riding a Forza is like riding a bath tub, i have to agree TBH. Why did they have to make them so big ?

Round town, nowhere as nimble as the ADV.

after 3 months i threw the towel in and took the Forza back to the dealers and asked for a p/x deal on an new ADV 150 - The look on the salesmans face was priceless.

The whole fiasco cost me dear, but for me the ADV 150 it better all round than the Forza 350.

On to the ADV 350 - two of my friends have X-ADV 750's. I like the concept, but having ridden them on several occasions, They are far too bulky and heavy (240kg <deleted>) and that dual clutch box is nowhere near as responsive as the belt systems in the smaller scooters.

I remember thinking at the time "it's a pitty Honda dont do something in between the 150 and the 750"

There is talk of the ADV 350 coming out late Dec / early Jan and i for one will be straight up the dealers for a gander, this time though, if i buy a 350, i'll be hanging on to my ADV 150, to see for sure which one suits me.

Be nice !

• Like 2

Good thing they make different model bikes to suit different people

Bought a PCX 2014 and a Forza last year

PCX 130 Kg  Forza 182 Kg

Wheel base - 1315 mm  1510 mm

Height - 1100 mm  1470 mm

Length - 1930 mm  2140 mm

Width - 740 mm 755 mm

Not much difference between them re: lane splitting

U like the ADV - fine

And I would not own a DCT bike - needless complexity, weight and price for next to no return. I like to decide how my bike performs, not some computer.

55 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Total nonsense. As nice as the ADV is, the Forza 350 is simply a great bike. Super comfy ride, powerful, great brakes and suspension, and worth every baht. I love mine. 

Gotta laugh - every bike comparison in its class does a comparison between the PCX or Forza and - (fill in make and model here)

Why ? Because they are the class leader.

But sour grapes does add a pucker factor 555

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Total nonsense. As nice as the ADV is, the Forza 350 is simply a great bike. Super comfy ride, powerful, great suspension, and worth every baht. I love mine. 

You can love your "bath tub" as much as you like - but Great suspension ? - you having a larf ? - why do you think so many Forza owners upgrade to YSS / Ohilns ?

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Total nonsense. As nice as the ADV is, the Forza 350 is simply a great bike. Super comfy ride, powerful, great brakes and suspension, and worth every baht. I love mine. 

Did you do the Ohlins conversion - or YSS ?

13 hours ago, piston broke said:

You can love your "bath tub" as much as you like - but Great suspension ? - you having a larf ? - why do you think so many Forza owners upgrade to YSS / Ohilns ?

I do agree the older Forzas were like driving a river barge and the suspension was awful. Perhaps you should take a newer one for a spin. They are very agile for a 350. And a friend of mine, who has a high end suspension shop in Bangkok agreed with me that the YSS would be a major downgrade from the stock shocks and forks.

Olin is a different story, but few guys are willing to spend 40,000 plus for front and rear Olins. 

13 hours ago, seedy said:

Did you do the Ohlins conversion - or YSS ?

Neither. The YSS conversion would represent a step down from the stock suspension, and the Olins are too costly. I find the ride to be very smooth, the seat is excellent, and I am not a small man. I can barely feel my wife when she is on the back. It is a great bike. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Neither. The YSS conversion would represent a step down from the stock suspension, and the Olins are too costly. I find the ride to be very smooth, the seat is excellent, and I am not a small man. I can barely feel my wife when she is on the back. It is a great bike. 

I have the Ohlins on mine. Quite a difference.

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I do agree the older Forzas were like driving a river barge and the suspension was awful. Perhaps you should take a newer one for a spin. They are very agile for a 350. And a friend of mine, who has a high end suspension shop in Bangkok agreed with me that the YSS would be a major downgrade from the stock shocks and forks.

Olin is a different story, but few guys are willing to spend 40,000 plus for front and rear Olins. 

More like 30K THB

On 11/2/2021 at 11:46 PM, piston broke said:

Soz and all that ...

Depends what you do, i have a PCX and for pottering about the city it's fine, as good as any other scoot.

Would n't fancy going too far on it tho....

• Like 2