Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

28 minutes ago, Nikkii said:

Great yeah please do report back haha My situation got even more weird ????  Like I said I was worried about AQ Thailand pass cos it says right under the code Alternative Quarantine and I have only one day booking at SHA +  , so I got the brilliant idea to apply once again and did something different ???? Anyway I got now another QR code and I got it instantly after submitting my application. This new one is actually correct because it says Exemption from Quarantine under the code.  What I did differently was, I chose [Exemption from Quarantine - Test and Go] in the first section but later in the form when you fill out your accommodation information I put AQ hotel and not SHA + . This is the only change I made and now I got the right QR code. The only worry at this point is whether having 2 QR codes can present a problem. You can try this method if you feel unsure about going with a Alternative Quarantine QR. 

Wait, you applied and received pass for AQ, then re-applied for Test and go and received an instant pass?

Can anyone else confirm that this works? That could mean when you are approved for any Thailand Pass you can re-apply and get instant approval for Test and go.

• Sad 1

Just now, Nikkii said:

Ok I see but are you sure its because of the certificate ? Did you try with AQ in the accommodation section? If you didn't then maybe its worth a try. However if I hadn't got the new correct QR code I also would fly with the AQ QR code for sure so I still think it will work. Good luck and let me know how it went ???? Have a safe trip!  

Yes I tried the test and go and sandbox with AQ option even though i'm at SHA+ hotel as i'm only staying in phuket but it didn't work. 

1 minute ago, Destined said:

Wait, you applied and received pass for AQ, then re-applied for Test and go and received an instant pass?

Can anyone else confirm that this works? That could mean when you are approved for any Thailand Pass you can re-apply and get instant approval for Test and go.

I did not receive a QR code for my earlier applications when I applied under AQ and received a QR code for that application.

40 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let us know if you get QR code’s from your earlier submissions.

I did get the QR code from my 1st submission after 4 days. So now I have 2 QR code but they both say "Exemption from Quarantine" at the bottom. The only difference between the AQ and test& go option was the Pass ID #.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nechav said:

Yes I tried the test and go and sandbox with AQ option even though i'm at SHA+ hotel as i'm only staying in phuket but it didn't work. 

Sorry to hear ???? Hopefully it works out for all of us. Lets be optimistic and manifest a good outcome ???? 

3 minutes ago, Destined said:

Yes this is what I did but I do not know what it means or how it works or why ????  I have 2 QR codes. One AQ and one Exception of Quarantine Test and go.  Obviously I will use the second one ???? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I did not receive a QR code for my earlier applications when I applied under AQ and received a QR code for that application.

Yes but if you apply for the Test and go again now, you may receive instant approval. Since you are already "Thailand Pass approved" for the AQ. Just a theory. But the other guy has had that happen it seems.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PabloSanDiego said:

That's what I thought and it's confusing to me too.  But now it's got me wondering.  This is the letterhead from my hotel's confirmation letter that has all the required info in it:

image.png.22d09cf3b32c8b5fcfe73e9ee7115a18.png

Yeah same.

My hotel booking confirmation has both ASH+ and AQ logos and that got me really confused.

Turns out i didn't even read the booking confirmation properly (chtupid brain) as it states Alternative quarantine hotel booking confirmation.

If only i had read that **** confirmation ????

Would it be a good idea to apply for Thailand Pass, without knowing flight dates?

I mean...In order to make a ''test'', to see, whether I could meet some issue, in case of urgent travel.

It's for thai national.

It is mandatory to have secured a AQ/SHA+ booking, with confirmed paid&booked PCR tests, as part of the application?

I think, I have read somewehere, that some got rejected, as they didn't have PCR tests booked in their hotel confirmation?

Otherwise, everything is ready : jpeg files of both vaccines, jpeg files of QR codes, passport as well.

4 minutes ago, EJ traveler said:

I would be very careful in recommending this option. It is unproven as of yet, and you may very well be signing up for a 10-day hotel booking in quarantine. I sincerely hope it works out for those with this QR code, but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable getting on an airplane without the assurance that I will be able to bypass the 10-day quarantine. If you read the requirements listed for alternative quarantine, they're basically non-existent. Just about anybody can get instant approval. 

What the entire purpose of the Thailand Pass QR code is to be declared exempted from quarantine under the more stringent requirements. Just because you receive a QR code doesn't mean you will be exempted from 10-day quarantine. It is not merely a QR code that we're after, but a QR code that grants us exemption from quarantine. I received the QR code under the Test and Go option, and it specifically says I am exempted from quarantine. (The one night stay at the hotel should not be confused with quarantine. The standard/default quarantine appears to be 10 days.)

Yes. The AQ QR code should only be used in the event you never get a QR from your Test and Go application(s).

Unless you recommend that people opt to skip their trip rather than use the AQ QR code……..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Destined said:

Yes but if you apply for the Test and go again now, you may receive instant approval. Since you are already "Thailand Pass approved" for the AQ. Just a theory. But the other guy has had that happen it seems.

There are some people now reporting approvals for applications submitted earlier this week. But not many.

As far as submitting a new application under Test and Go in the hope of getting instant approval, I would rather wait and see how my earlier applications fare.

• Like 1

I just gave it a try.

Background:

I fly on the 6th of DECEMBER! So a long time to go.

I'm from Germany, having a stopover in Abu Dhabi. I gave both flight numbers in the flight number section. But I put Germany as my origin of travel.

I uploaded Comirnaty vaccination certificate 1 and 2, and used the QR from 2 for both QR codes.

I DID NOT have a "real" booking confirmation that most of you have from your hotels. I just screenshotted my booking and bill from TUI travels (German documents). This document does also NOT include a RT-PCR test confirmation.

Insurance I had a special document from Ergo, screenshotted that, attached it.

Got my approval instantly, albeit in the Spam folder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anarion07 said:

I just gave it a try.

Background:

I'm from Germany, having a stopover in Abu Dhabi. I gave both flight numbers in the flight number section. But I put Germany as my origin of travel.

I uploaded Comirnaty vaccination certificate 1 and 2, and used the QR from 2 for both QR codes.

I DID NOT have a "real" booking confirmation that most of you have from your hotels. I just screenshotted my booking and bill from TUI travels (German documents). This document does also NOT include a RT-PCR test confirmation.

It does seem that if you have a EU vaccine certificate and upload the QR codes that you get instant approval from everyone who has tried it. Have a good trip ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EdwinNL said:

For people within the EU who had 2 doses: You indeed can get an automatic verification + QR code within seconds by following the Test & Go program. The trick is to use the EU QR code for vaccination dose 2 for BOTH qr codes. So I've uploaded separate (vaccine #1 and #2) certificates for both vaccinations, but for the zoomed-in QR code I've used the same QR twice: the qr code for vaccination #2.

• I did use proper JPG images converted from the PDF files. 
  • I've used the same gmail account for all submission (also for the ones that are still open)
  • I did not use extra spaces (anymore) within my passport number. Also no CORS plugin for chrome (it looks like these issues are solved now)

I think any other documents like insurance and hotel booking are not reviewed at all within the automated process. Since approval was literally instant. I've received two emails within seconds: the confirmation and the approval.

• We have an Agoda booking for a 1 night quarantaine package; we made 1 jpg image including the stamped booking confirmation + the stamped invoice (both pages next to each other as one image).

PS. We were not really in a hurry (we leave in 2 weeks), just wanted to see if the system indeed works fully automated for EU citizens. I had 2 submissions still open; one submitted on Nov 1 (including a space within passport number) and another one from 1 hour ago. For both I did receive a confirmation email stating the max. 7 working days. 
For my girlfriend we also applied on Nov 1, she received the approval including the QR code overnight; so apparently after a manual review.

Attached my just received Thailand pass!

thai-pass.jpg

I am thinking to apply for my thai wife.We don't know travel dates yet, but I just want to see, whether the system works, in case of urgent travel.

So, you suggest to upload QR code after 2nd vaccination for both QR codes?

Did you have hotel accomodation from agoda or directly from hotel?Can I use the booking reference from Agoda?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anarion07 said:

I just gave it a try.

Background:

I am thinking to apply for my thai wife.Without a travel date and with a sha + booking from Agoda....

On 10/31/2021 at 10:23 PM, Sandboxer said:

Stalls after clicking the first consent page.

KakaoTalk_20211101_112538758.jpg

They still haven't fixed this. I got this after submitting the first page that had my travel date on it. Using Chrome on an iMac.

Edited by JCP108

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

There are some people now reporting approvals for applications submitted earlier this week. But not many.

As far as submitting a new application under Test and Go in the hope of getting instant approval, I would rather wait and see how my earlier applications fare.

Indeed, success stories start to emerge on other groups where people who applied on Nov 1st or 2nd only once got approved today, sometimes few hours before flight departure.

I am not sure someone else is in my situation, probably the worse: I got 1 jab of AZ in Thailand then 1 jab in Europe, meaning I have 2 different vaccine certificates, which definitely doesn't help.

I am definitely entitled to the human validation rather than automated AI processing, and re-submitting will not make it faster. 

My flight is on Nov 12th, so I'll give few more days before starting to panic. My plan then is to harass the tp consular hotline hoping to receive that damned QR code on time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JCP108 said:

They still haven't fixed this. I got this after submitting the first page that had my travel date on it. Using Chrome on an iMac.

I had the same issue. Try incognito mode in Chrome. I was able to successfully submit on the 1st try. Unfortunately no code yet after 3 days.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I have made several attempts. I'm using a Macbook pro and Google chrome browser.  I could not get past the first page using Google chrome so I tried Safari which is already in the system for a Mac.  With safari I got past the first page but I could not drag and drop or browse and upload my passport page.

Having read this forum somebody had success using Microsoft Edge browser. So I downloaded that and could not open the browser. So I thought I would try Firefox. I downloaded that and started my application. Including leaving a space after my passport number. At the end I got the "Success and grenn tick" quickly followed by the email confirming my registration and to wait for up to 7 days for the result and presumably a QR code.

So far I have tried about 10 times to fill the form using four different browsers and the space after the passport number and have got a success.  But until i get the result I have to sit and wait like the other 65,000 applications

Edited by No1Farang

1 hour ago, atomHKT said:

Indeed, success stories start to emerge on other groups where people who applied on Nov 1st or 2nd only once got approved today, sometimes few hours before flight departure.

I am not sure someone else is in my situation, probably the worse: I got 1 jab of AZ in Thailand then 1 jab in Europe, meaning I have 2 different vaccine certificates, which definitely doesn't help.

I am definitely entitled to the human validation rather than automated AI processing, and re-submitting will not make it faster. 

My flight is on Nov 12th, so I'll give few more days before starting to panic. My plan then is to harass the tp consular hotline hoping to receive that damned QR code on time.

If you are worried, you can apply under Alternative Quarantine for Test and Go.

02B13E42-9584-418E-880D-8361381FAF26.png

14 minutes ago, JayLeno said:

I applied on the 1st of November. Didn't get any confirmation email. What about you guys?

I apply every day. Always get confirmation email. Never get QR code.

Unless I apply using Alternative Quarantine. Then, I get an instant QR code.

6506A0A7-4DAA-4D35-832D-658BBBAD37C4.png

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I apply every day. Always get confirmation email. Never get QR code.

Unless I apply using Alternative Quarantine. Then, I get an instant QR code.

6506A0A7-4DAA-4D35-832D-658BBBAD37C4.png

but what happens when you get there? What if it makes problems for you? That's what i'm worried about. 

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What happens if you never get your QR code?

Yes I realize that this at least gets you on the plane, but once the immigration officers check our documents, will this QR code make us have to do a 10 day quarantine or will they use their discretion when seeing we are indeed vaccinated and only need 1 day quarantine. I'm going on a 7 day holiday so obviously can't do a 10 day quarantine. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Nechav said:

Yes I realize that this at least gets you on the plane, but once the immigration officers check our documents, will this QR code make us have to do a 10 day quarantine or will they use their discretion when seeing we are indeed vaccinated and only need 1 day quarantine. I'm going on a 7 day holiday so obviously can't do a 10 day quarantine. 

What happens if you don’t get a QR code?

Not sure why you're just repeating the same thing. If I don't get a QR code I have to a. either cancel the trip or b. go with my AQ QR code and hope the Thais don't force me to quarantine. 

What I want to know is whether they are using discretion for the B situation and letting people who are vaccinated in without the quarantine need even if they don't have the right QR code. 

• Like 2