Isuzu D-Max advice.

dagling

1 minute ago, DavisH said:

Use-able? Many people just buy them as family vehicles, so I think performance is one key factor in the purchase. When you want to overtake someone, you want it to get a move on and not be a slug like that 2.2 wildtrak. 

Not sure what your on about I've driven a 2.2 Ford it goes well you just need to know how to get the best out of it if you know how to adapt your driving experience to different vehicles performance.

• Like 1

In the UK from time to time I do long distance with a 1.9 auto pulling a tri-axle 3.5 tonne trailer. (usually grossing about 2.5t) It pulls well though can sound a little thrashy when climbing/revving hard. Only select gears manually for engine braking on long descents. 

4 hours ago, Lancashirelad said:

In the UK from time to time I do long distance with a 1.9 auto pulling a tri-axle 3.5 tonne trailer. (usually grossing about 2.5t) It pulls well though can sound a little thrashy when climbing/revving hard. Only select gears manually for engine braking on long descents. 

Is it a bi-turbo which are available I believe in UK.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:18 PM, Kwasaki said:

Not sure what your on about I've driven a 2.2 Ford it goes well you just need to know how to get the best out of it if you know how to adapt your driving experience to different vehicles performance.

It's a slow vehice, that's what I'm on about. 

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2021 at 9:06 PM, DavisH said:

It's a slow vehice, that's what I'm on about. 

You don't know what your on about obvious, you probably just base the 1•9 on thats it a small diesel engine.

Sounds like what you know is not a lot. 

30 minutes ago, ilikethai said:

So girls and guys what's the conclusion?  What did you end up picking op?  Is 1.9 engine quieter cabin noise wise which translate to better and comfortable ride? 

Mine is not much different to the Vigo I had except for the suspension and for except for being manual.

Also a lot cheaper to own. 

Edited by Kwasaki