Pattaya Tukcom IT mall warns people who visited shops in relation to Chonburi confirmed Covid -19 cases

webfact

screenshot_15662.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya – The Chonburi Public Health Office today (November 4th) has released a warning to inform people who went to Tuk Com Pattaya IT Mall in South Pattaya to monitor their health.

Anyone who visited the IT mall last month and this month from October 29th to November 4th, especially these mobile shops and toilets on the 1st floor in the list below.

Jessy Mobile shop

Zoom Mobile shop

Tae Mobile shop

Galaxy Phone shop

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/04/pattaya-tukcom-it-mall-warns-people-who-visited-shops-in-relation-to-chonburi-confirmed-covid-19-cases/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DefaultName said:

We go through the temperature scanners there, don't the staff?

Called in a couple of times this week....early opening hours....scanner not working on Tuesday (not plugged into the mains) and no-one in attendance....scanner working this am but still no one there to check....at the front entrance from Pattaya Tai....only went down to lower ground floor though.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Such scans provide limited protection.

Large percentages of infected would pass.

Infected people are contagious before symptoms.

Unless some one is monitoring the scanners most people ignore them, the Friendship Supermarket the entrance is manned, you take your temp. and a security guard sprays your hands 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Unless some one is monitoring the scanners most people ignore them, the Friendship Supermarket the entrance is manned, you take your temp. and a security guard sprays your hands 

My point was that their usefulness is limited even when diligently enforced. In a way they're theater.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

My point was that their usefulness is limited even when diligently enforced. In a way they're theater.

I appreciate your comment, when I was in the U.K. I didn’t see any temperature monitors anywhere, must be a Thai thing ?