Anyone heard about/from Phet from Stickmanbangkok

Bangkocker

That very funny but sad contributor from Stickman's. Has anyone heard a peep about him.. Last I heard he was shacking up in England with his ex English wife. Hasn't posted anything on Stickmans site for about three years. Had this ex hooker Nat on the line in Thailand as well.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Well, no-one has posted on Stickman for maybe 2 years.  I enjoyed reading Phet's stories, a good writer.

Sticko has had his site in abeyance for 11 months because of travel restrictions. Hopefully, that will change soon. Yes, Phet was hilarious.

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

link? always game for a funny story to read ????

This reminded me that I hadn’t heard from Phet for many years. I assume he’s now retired and tapping out his memoirs somewhere in the west midlands of England. 

This link shows he was still scribbling tales of Lalaland after we met up in Bangkok in 2011 for a pizza and a few scoops of ale. 
https://brokenmanrepaired.wordpress.com/page/2/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, billythehat said:

This reminded me that I hadn’t heard from Phet for many years. I assume he’s now retired and tapping out his memoirs somewhere in the west midlands of England. 

This link shows he was still scribbling tales of Lalaland after we met up in Bangkok in 2011 for a pizza and a few scoops of ale. 
https://brokenmanrepaired.wordpress.com/page/2/

His last 'episode' was about three years ago, and was 'threatening' to make a return to BKK and Pattaya, but had somewhat lost his muse. His health wasn't that great apparently at that stage. I remember reading a couple of years earlier he had gone to Pattaya and felt none of the girls were interested in him. Sheesh. Anyone that can't score there is too pi**ed or asleep (sadly). Maybe his Ex is satisfying his needs now. Anyhow, he was always a great read. Hope he is ok and we hear another story from him.