Thaifriendly - the search function is now rubbish

scubascuba3

A few months ago the search was good, web was better than app but you could see a larger number of results. Now most are hidden. Presumably if you subscribe you get full access, but anyone else have the same problem or the search is still working well? if so what's the web address? In the image below, 9 profiles come up, usually several pages

Screenshot_2021-11-09-08-56-15-250_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

I live in bkk, so am searching there. i just started using the phone app compared with the website, so i dont know what it was like before.

but based on my search parameters, I get a nonstop scroll of girls that goes back for days and days of their last visit. However, I am a subscriber, which may have some effect.

I am by no means an IT expert, which wont stop me from acting like one...555, maybe adjust some of your parameters slightly to see if that resets whatever is happening currently on your phone

maybe the algorithm sees that you are not replying to your messages (257 unread by your screen shot), so it is giving you less choices.

I know some of the swipe apps behave like that

Edited by poskat

6 minutes ago, poskat said:

I live in bkk, so am searching there. i just started using the phone app compared with the website, so i dont know what it was like before.

but based on my search parameters, I get a nonstop scroll of girls that goes back for days and days of their last visit. However, I am a subscriber, which may have some effect.

I am by no means an IT expert, which wont stop me from acting like one...555, maybe adjust some of your parameters slightly to see if that resets whatever is happening currently on your phone

maybe the algorithm sees that you are not replying to your messages (257 unread by your screen shot), so it is giving you less choices.

I know some of the swipe apps behave like that

Subscribing you would get full search results but recently they've been restricting results if not subscribing, there used to be a way around it but the page just diverts off to the new abbreviated summary page with never more than 1 page

create another profile.

use one on smartphone, the other on computer.

on computer you can log in to many profiles.

After creating profile on application I had problem logging to it on computer. So I have created another profile.

application has filter for distance from your place, it's important for me.

But still prefer website because easier to use

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, internationalism said:

create another profile.

use one on smartphone, the other on computer.

on computer you can log in to many profiles.

After creating profile on application I had problem logging to it on computer. So I have created another profile.

application has filter for distance from your place, it's important for me.

But still prefer website because easier to use

but what's the search like? both app and web are easy to use for me but they are restricting results, if you subscribe you won't notice