Free Money !

Received this email today from a poor old lady, ive replied that with my social habits i dont have time to help and i have more money than i could ever wish to spend ,so if any of the tv members would like to releive this wonderful person of her dosh please feel free to contact me for her details ! :o

FROM MRS ROSE ROBERT WITH DUE RESPERCT AND HUMBLELITY. I AM MRS.ROSE ROBERT. FROM TUNISIA DUT NOW UNDERGOING MEDICAL TREATMENT I WAS MARRIED TO MR. ROBERT. WHO WORKED WITH A COCOA COMPANY IN ABIDJAN FOR NINE YEARS. DEFORE HE DIED IN THE YEAR 2002. WE WERE DOTH MARRIRD FOR ELEVEN YEARS WITHOUT CHILDREN. HE DIED AFTER A DRIEF ILLNESS THAT LASTED FOR ONLY FOUR DAYS. WHEN MY LATE HUSDAND WAS ALIVE HE DEPOSITED THE USM OF $ 6,2 MILLION DEPOSITED IN ACO¨MPANY HERE IN COTE D' LVOIRE. AND HE DAPOSITED IT AS FAMILY VALUEBLES NOT AS MONEY. IWILL SEND YOU THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST. RECENTLY MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WILL DIE SOON DUE TO MY CANCER ILLNESS. HAVING KNOWN MY CONDITION AND BELIVING THE DOCTOR I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO AVOID TOTAL LOSS TO CHURCH. LESS PRIVILEGE. OF BETTER STILL A CRISTIAN INDIVIDUAL THAT WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HEREIN. I TOOK THIS DECISION DECAUSE I DON 'T HAVE ANY CHILD THAT WILL INHERIT THIS MONEY AND MY HUSDAND RELATIVES ARE FIGHTING OVER THE PROPERTIES AND I DON'T WANT MY HUSDAND'S HARD EARNED MONEY TO BE MISUSED BY THEIR GREEDY ATTITUDE. I DON'T WANT A SITUATION WHERE THIS MONEY WILL BE USED IN AN ( UNGODLY) MANNER. HENCE THE REASON FOR TAKING THIS DOLD DECISION. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR REPLY I SHALL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY. GOD DLESS YOU.

YOURS. SINCERELY.

Mrs.Rose Robert

Thanks for the offer mikethevigoman but I have been lucky enough to be selected by a phenomenal amount of African widows in the last year who, coincidentally, have also got rather large deposits they want to give me.

As soon as I get round to collecting all this money I will be very wealthy, although I feel rich in the love and trust that these poor bereaved woman bestow upon me. I am truly blessed.

I can't remember the name of the site but there is one where some guy has been setting these scammers up and making them do some ridiculous things to prove they are genuine. Google African scams and you should find it.

Glad this the "farang pub" where one can speak total BS & not have it held against them in the morning. :D

Soundman.

These things nearly all seem to come from East Africa,. does anyone fall for this <deleted> ?

Hopefully not! It would take a complete moron to fall for this crap. I wonder what their hit/miss ratio is? 1bil to one? :o

Soundman.

Glad this the "farang pub" where one can speak total BS & not have it held against them in the morning. :D

Soundman.

These things nearly all seem to come from East Africa,. does anyone fall for this <deleted> ?

Hopefully not! It would take a complete moron to fall for this crap. I wonder what their hit/miss ratio is? 1bil to one? :o

Soundman.

I read recently of an english guy who got taken for £16,000!!! There is,indeed, one born every minute.

People do fall for it. A few morons who did have been on the talk shows in the U.S. In the U.S. a showed called Dateline did an investigation to these type of emails, ended up being invited to London for a meeting, and they got some of these African scammers on camera.

Soundman.

You'll need to work out how many "complete morons" with money are out there to answer that question.

Soundman.

You'll need to work out how many "complete morons" with money are out there to answer that question.

Come to think of it there are quite a few morons out there.

Soundman.

Hopefully not! It would take a complete moron to fall for this crap. I wonder what their hit/miss ratio is? 1bil to one? :D

Soundman.

Soundman.

but would they be "complete morons" or "incomplete morons" ?

and how does an "incomplete moron" get "completed"

:o

Edited by sinom

Hopefully not! It would take a complete moron to fall for this crap. I wonder what their hit/miss ratio is? 1bil to one? :D

Soundman.

Soundman.

but would they be "complete morons" or "incomplete morons" ?

and how does an "incomplete moron" get "completed"

:o

They get married..