This is why pick up trucks with loudspeakers have been blaring announcements around Hua Hin

webfact

253381824_1329030320881314_8576750816994583560_n-696x522.jpg

By Paul Andrews

You might have seen, or rather heard, scores of pick up trucks driving around Hua Hin in recent weeks with announcements blaring from loudspeakers on the back.

It is because the campaign trail has started for the up coming Sub-District Administrative Organization elections which are due to take place on November 28.

The voting will seek to appoint members to the Sub-District Administrative Organization, as well as as vote in a new President of the Sub-District Administrative Organization of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/this-is-why-pick-up-trucks-with-loudspeakers-have-been-blaring-announcements-around-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-11-10

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm near Pran Buri and south of Hua Hin.  Election trucks begin about 7:00 a.m., get maybe three or four a day.  The "Or-boh-sohr" elections in our area.  He put in good roads five or six years ago, and these have held up well.  Garbage pickup has been on and off for months now.  I figure once a month if you are lucky and should be twice a week.  My wife and her friends are planning to not vote for the incumbent.

• Like 1

I have the translation of what they are blasting out, this was accomplished with a little credit going to the Wife...........

Quote : "Please vote for me, because I want to get a nice sinecure and shove my nose in the trough, I promise that once I am voted in you will not see nor hear from me ever again, thank you for your vote. By the way I hired the white uniform with all the medals for the photo op."...............:thumbsup:

• Haha 2