Online Visa NonO

I am in the process of completing the online visa to get a non o visa but need some guidance. 
Travel Information

It asks for flight number, I have not booked this yet as flying from Birmingham to Bangkok mid January with Emirates. Should I input the flights I think I will travel on.

Support Document

8 . Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.) 
Drag and drop file or browse from computer
please upload a residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (in case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.)

When I sign out of the form this section is in red indicating I need to complete this. I am a UK National applying for the visa in the UK so this should not apply to me.  

9 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip. 

Las time I used a passport was 18 months ago because of covid restrictions. That passport has expired and my new passport from May 2021 has no stamps and not used. What should I submit.

10 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency. 
Drag and drop file or browse from computer
please upload a applicant must apply for e-visa via specific embassy/consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency.

Will a copy of a utilities bill to my UK address be sufficient.

I appreciate any guidance from those who have successfully applied for a non o visa online.

I think you are applying for the visa a bit early. It only takes about a week to have one issued. Best to wait until you are sure what your travel plans are. A non-o visa is only valid for entry for 3 months.

8. Upload a copy of your passport photo page to prove you are a UK citizen.

9. Just upload the first blank page to show have not traveled with it.

10. Again your passport photo page. Most people would be applying for their visa in the home country or country of legal residence.

• Like 1

Many thanks ubonjoe your suggestions have worked and the application seems to have gone through. My plan is to fly back to Thailand mid January so the 3 month entry period won’t be a problem, I was concerned about a potential log jam with visa applications so applied early.