A Chinese national claims he was kidnapped and smuggled into Cambodia, rescued after plea to PM

geovalin

A Chinese man who claimed that he was kidnapped from China and illegally smuggled into Cambodia to work at an internet investment firm has been rescued after he pleaded with PM Hun Sen for help. The man had posted a message to the PM’s Facebook page, saying:

“Hello, Prime Minister Hun Sen, I am a Chinese national who was tricked from China to work for an Internet Investment Park company in Pursat province. Here I was told to lie to others, but I was afraid to speak. I have been trying to find a secret rescue for more than two months, but there is no news yet. Now I have a serious illness and can not go to work, I have lost value for them (same Chinese). Someone who had lied to me said he would sell me to someone else, I was so scared and helpless. I hope the prince can save me.”

After receiving the message, the Quick Reaction Team of the General Commission of the National Police cooperated with the specialized force of Pursat Provincial Police to investigate and take action.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50968324/foreign-national-claims-he-was-kidnapped-and-smuggled-into-cambodia-rescued-after-plea-to-pm/

Foreign-national-claims-he-was-kidnapped-and-smuggled-into-Cambodia-rescued-after-plea-to-PM.jpg.c4ba6f016ab40652a931f6fe89944941.jpg