Second AZ jab Central Festival

chilly07

Went to Central yesterday for second AZ jab courtesy of BPH.

Thought it would be better than first at BPH in August. Even drove up to 6th floor car park to reduce travel as have mobility problems.

No such luck.

Walked past wheelchairs as all on sixth fl.

But BPH were allowing walk in jabs for Thais so long queue wound around sixth floor. 

However there was a separate queue for Expats which was much shorter but only being administered by one desk out of 10. Ok I knabbed a seat but I should have taken a wheelchair!

After initial registration went over to injection site and as was limping heavily on stick got done quickly. No temp or blood pressure tests but as I was still standing they probably thought I was ok. Waited 30 mins for recovery and collected vaccine cert listing both vaccinations and a 600000- registration nos which I entered on norprom and it worked! Staggered to lift and my wife picked me up at the car park exit. Moral of story is make sure you park next to wheelchair location!

Was there today (11th) for my 2nd AZ. Was due at 13.00 but arrived around 12.40. Virtually no-one there at the form filling / registration desk / jab location. Sailed right through without any queues. Maybe 20 sitting in the 'recuperation' zone. Finished my 30 minute sit-down and immediately collected my vaccine certificate having had my number called on their speaker system. All done by 13.20. Nice job, BHP.

I had parked on the 5th floor and then found that the 6th floor entrance was not open - had to go down to the 4th floor, which was no issue to me. Had a nice wander around the place after finishing, not been for many months so took in some rather pleasant sights.......

Checked the MP app and all updated. Happy days.