UK ITV buffering

superal

No one can help you much because you fail to provide the relevant important information..such as  where you watching ITV direct from the official website/player   or through an IPTV 3rd party supplier.. and less important what equipment, Wifi or Wired, VPN or not, ISP speed.

But as @worgeordie  suggested if not the "official" then more than likely  just too many viewers overloaded the server..could happen to the official site too but less likely.

• Thanks 1

Hi, there's an app called 'live TV soccer' which, as well as the scores, lists all the worldwide channels broadcasting each game. If you use a VPN you can just switch country and watch on other free to air channels etc. Might be in a foreign language but better than buffering.. also useful if you use IPTV with lots of countries (the game was on supersport for instance)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

No one can help you much because you fail to provide the relevant important information..such as  where you watching ITV direct from the official website/player   or through an IPTV 3rd party supplier.. and less important what equipment, Wifi or Wired, VPN or not, ISP speed.

But as @worgeordie  suggested if not the "official" then more than likely  just too many viewers overloaded the server..could happen to the official site too but less likely.

wired , 80mbps down 50 up  , no vpn ,   iptv , but as I said all other channels were good , so as you and worgeordie said , maybe too many people watching 

1 minute ago, johng said:

Find alternative IPTV provider or watch the "official"  stream direct from ITV  which will require a VPN as it is geo restricted to the UK.

Can you recommend a VPN , cos there are so many . A couple of years ago I did have Tunnel Bear which was quite easy to  use .

I watched the game this morning ( San Marino v England ) on ITV with no vpn and this time it was perfection with no buffering ,  10 - 0 to England with 3 good goals disallowed by VAR ( wrongly in my opinion ) . What a one sided game  , a pointless  charade with a forgone conclusion .