Pattaya City continues to schedule more events and festivals, with a total of fourteen in November and December so far

Jonathan Fairfield

2299621-1024x576.jpeg

Pattaya City leaders have scheduled a total of fourteen events so far in November and December aimed at attracting domestic tourism and helping the local economy.

Two of these have already taken place, here is the list. There are also some events not from Pattaya City being planned as well.

1. Pattaya Music Festival 2021 Week 1 on November 5th to November 6th on Pattaya Beach-completed

2. AFF Beach Soccer Festival Pattaya 2021 from November 7th to November 11th on North Pattaya Beach-completed

3. Pattaya Music Festival 2021 Week 2 on November 12th to November 13th on Jomtien Beach and on November 13th on Koh Larn-ongoing

4. Pattaya Loy Krathong Festival on November 19th at Pattaya beach

5. Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships from November 17th to November 22nd at Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya

6. Jet Ski Pro Tour – Thailand 2021 on November 20th to November 21st on Jomtien beach (No fans will be allowed in the stadium area.)

7. Pattaya Fireworks Festival on November 26th to November 27th at Pattaya beach

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/13/pattaya-city-continues-to-schedule-more-events-and-festivals-with-a-total-of-fourteen-in-november-and-december-so-far/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RmcaIssan said:

There for 3 nights last week ...it's a bloody farce !!

You attended the music festival? How about a bit of detail ... wondering if the Fireworks Festival (which I have enjoyed every year for a long time) will be worth it!

46 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You attended the music festival? How about a bit of detail ... wondering if the Fireworks Festival (which I have enjoyed every year for a long time) will be worth it!

nothing much else to do is there - and no issue having a beer at the music festival either so I would assume the same for every other event - double standards 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, smedly said:

nothing much else to do is there - and no issue having a beer at the music festival either so I would assume the same for every other event - double standards 

Well I normally have a small cool box just filled from the 7-11 .... and My Mrs is quite helpful if I need to restock. Last time we saw someone we knew having a birthday bash at a beer bar on the way to the hotel, and did some more damage. 

• Like 1

Any city gone through what has happened would arrange a free music festival.  All the money wasted in moving sand and other meaningless projects . But a free music festival ? Nah ..selfish to the end . The appointed prayut man would dream of  that ... Money money money. ...  

22 hours ago, Zikomat said:

The current restrictions , as we can see, have nothing to do with Covid. In Bangkok and Phuket the entertainment venues are fully open but not Pattaya. At the same time, they keep organizing the mass gathering events for the Thai people here. The process of transforming Pattaya into the Thai middle class resort is on. Pattaya nightlife (the way we knew it until now) is a thing of the past.

Pretty obvious. And like all of their plans that will fail 

• Like 1